PDA

View Full Version : GC: Holding tryouts for G.H.O.S.T.

TheOneHero
Jul 18, 2004, 10:24 PM
As the topic name implies, im holding tryouts for my clan now until i cant get online again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif well, im over at Deneb Block 4 Lobby 10, if anybody is interested feel free to post a reply, pm me, or just meet over there, if im not in the lobby im most likely in a game there. Im on right now, so if your interested check it out.

I will be on as either my HUmar DarkPyro or my RAmarl G.H.O.S.T.09

NOTE* we are a Legit Clan.

SJ
Jul 19, 2004, 05:08 PM
I dont wana join but how do people 'try out'?
battle?
What?

TheOneHero
Jul 19, 2004, 07:43 PM
Well, things have changed since it was first started, nowdays ill take you through forest *diff depends on your level* you have to beat dragon using only what you find, NO healing, without dying, you have to protect me too, and i cant die. Afterward we would do a quest *just a quikc one* ALMOST the same rules as forest run. Then we would battle, *usually you just have to impress me with how you fight. and if killing me *no megid* is the way to do it. then fine.

EDIT* Depeding on if you are tryig out for: Division Leader, 2nd Captain of Division, or a just a plain Division Recuit difficulty will be different. Also Each Division leader tests differently.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-07-19 17:53 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Jul 19, 2004, 07:52 PM
Double post, my bad. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif can i got a mod to delete it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-07-19 17:53 ]</font>

SJ
Jul 21, 2004, 02:11 AM
Heh is this ult?
If so Im up for this (heck if you allow members to be in 2 clans i might even join).
Im uk though so if ur us I wont play later than 2pm lol.
I'm a lv158 HUmar called SJ, do we get to use our own armor and mag?

TheOneHero
Jul 21, 2004, 12:08 PM
for the forest test you can only use what you find, *If you do good you might earn something of yours back*, and sadly i wont get online again for PSO for a few: days or weeks, hell maybe even months, i dont know, because we are moving im not sure when, ill keep you posted though. Check my profile for my chars.

SJ
Jul 21, 2004, 03:13 PM
Dude ur saying we give you our stuf and 'might' earn it back?!??!?
Dude...

EJ
Jul 21, 2004, 03:44 PM
Wait to join they have to give you there stuff and if they fail they dont get it back? That doesnt sound to good for anyone wanting to join http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

TheOneHero
Jul 21, 2004, 04:13 PM
no no no. you dont give me your stuff, and i dont keep it. what i meant was, you unequip it. and keep it with you, then at certain times you can equip it again. though otherwise you just use what you find. besides, if i kept the stuff all of the people that failed. id have every item in PSO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SJ
Jul 22, 2004, 12:49 AM
Well if I ever do this thing, give me back my aura and Im untouchable baby! XD
(I'd keep in bank and tp bac to gt stuff)
btw what lv ru?

Zarode
Jul 22, 2004, 02:08 AM
Seems fair. I'll give it a try...

TheOneHero
Jul 22, 2004, 01:37 PM
Sadly, i will not be online for a month maybe more. my highest lvl is 119 RAmarl. *Corruption sucks* ill PM those interested when i can get back online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-07-22 11:38 ]</font>

SJ
Jul 23, 2004, 07:02 AM
Ok, how many people are in the clan?
I can be found in Altair 4 or 2, Denab 9, Dubhe 5.
Chars mostly have names with SJ or Steph in.
Main char is SJ lv161, I mostly use him.

TheOneHero
Jul 23, 2004, 11:22 AM
Well, alt of members left because, i recruited a non-legit once and when i found out he wasn't legit alot of the super legits got mad and said this was all BS so they left along with the guuy i kicked out. so we lost the 01, 02 Divisions *about 5 people in each* andt part of my division and the others left. *together we lost about 30 people* dam super legits.... so roughly now we have like 15 or so people.... and i will PM you when i can get back on.