PDA

View Full Version : Fanfiction question...

Sharkyland
Jul 19, 2004, 05:48 PM
I know there was a huge group fanfiction collections all over the place, and I'm wondering if the one where Pioneer 2 was traveling through space and gets attacked by another colony has been written. I'm very curious about that one.

Can someone point me a link to that one?

mr_rubbish
Jul 20, 2004, 12:31 PM
If you are referring purely to a fan-fic and not a group-fic then ignore this post.

do you mean you want the link to the discussion thread? the group-fic regulars discussed that as a possible plot line for the contest but it was abandoned. Of course you could be talking about something else...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2004-07-20 10:33 ]</font>

KaFKa
Jul 20, 2004, 12:38 PM
i havent seen a fanfic like that... ever...

so i guess it's fair game.

Sharkyland
Jul 20, 2004, 12:51 PM
So it wasn't one of the fanfics produced by the discussion...

KaFKa
Jul 20, 2004, 12:56 PM
it was, but noone acted upon it

Sagasu
Jul 20, 2004, 01:00 PM
Havent heard of one..

A worthy project though..

Azbats
Jul 20, 2004, 03:00 PM
Aren't you thinking of an Episode of Battle Star Galactica??? LMAO... that's what it sounds like to me!

Sharkyland
Jul 20, 2004, 07:50 PM
A couple of months ago, there was a thread discussing about group fanfictions and what should be written. First we had to think of plots we would go through, then captains of writing the plot. Of course, several captains were picked and so were the plots.

Some plots were:
- Simple to Helms deep for PSO
- Pioneer II gets attacked by an alien ship and the people of Pioneer II have to defend themselves (though I was thinking of adding, this is how hunters, rangers, and forces began and before Pioneer 1 was actually the Coral Army so no set mercs were actually on Pioneer 1).
- And of course others...

Mr. Rubbish can give you more information about it...

mr_rubbish
Jul 21, 2004, 09:10 AM
On 2004-07-20 17:50, Sharkyland wrote:
[snip]
Mr. Rubbish can give you more information about it...

He can?

Well, though we threw the ideas around, no one will mind if you use the idea or expound on it.
Knock your self out! (figuratively of course)

Azbats sig is screwing up the page formatting. sort it out!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2004-07-21 07:11 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Jul 21, 2004, 11:56 AM
I was thinking about the thread. I'm pretty sure you don't have to remember everything that was said, but you know fanfiction writers. >:) They always have a keen sense of imagination always collecting new information for their works and always brainstorming for future ideas. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sagasu
Jul 21, 2004, 02:18 PM
That would actually be something I would take upon my shoulders..

But since I'm already up to my neck in my current fiction, any more weight added and I'de sink http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif