Redria: Lavis Cannon, Red Handgun
Pinkal: 1975 Agito
Skyly: ChainSawd and/or Red Sword

Right now my characters are:

shawn (oran) lvl 21--Hard Forest
Koroba (Redria) lvl 16--Normal Ruins
Shane (Pinkal) lvl 17--Hard Forest
|).|.<.E. (skyly) lvl 116- Ultimate Caves

|).|.<.E. is my main character and he's a HUcast. Please make suggestions on what i should find and where

rena-ko
Jul 20, 2004, 10:55 AM
well, the obvious.
fake in yellow for pal drops, forest of sorrow for torr drops and mindless addicting food runs under skyly.
a.f. is also not bad for red slimes.

good luck, the syncestas, the lavis and the agito can take a while (up to several months), but the rest seems quite easily obtainable (i.e. within a week for each item or so)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-07-20 08:57 ]</font>

Dice788
Jul 20, 2004, 11:02 AM
i hope i can get those other characters to ultimate before my luck runs out. the other day i found a God Battle on my 1st Red HS run not even looking for it

Cc08
Jul 20, 2004, 11:53 AM
The Chainsawd/ Red Sword shouldn't be that hard to find. Your pinkal character is only a low level, so I strongly suggest you remake him to be a whitill. A whitill gets the 1975 agito from a Mil Lily. The thing is, a whitill also gets a lot of other good drops, unlike Pinkal. So I would suggest the Whitill. Your chances at a Syncesta are 1/22, as are your chances at a Lavis, as are your chances at a 1975 agito. Good luck.

heyf00L
Jul 20, 2004, 12:28 PM
Depends entirely on how determined you are. Are you willing to spend 4 hours a day piping? You could get all that stuff in a week if you don't get discouraged.

Ashcroft
Jul 20, 2004, 12:36 PM
Check my post here..

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=86176&forum=1&start=30

That should help you out a little in your quest for a REDRIA Lavis..