PDA

View Full Version : e2c4 map

Sharkyland
Jul 20, 2004, 05:27 PM
Episode II, Challenge Stage 4 map:
- I want to make a map of this considering it's the only one with no map. Does anyone want to help me with this?

Capricornus
Jul 21, 2004, 04:05 AM
On 2004-07-20 15:27, Sharkyland wrote:

Episode II, Challenge Stage 4 map:
- I want to make a map of this considering it's the only one with no map. Does anyone want to help me with this?

A map would be good for all the players missing out the secret areas wielding a lot of good (fixed in some cases) items (scapes, HP mats, Gen pow,...)

It might be tricky however to map E2C4 Sharky, specially with all the warps at the red fences.

Gl anyway

Sharkyland
Jul 21, 2004, 04:14 AM
yeah... and these too...

I also have to figure out what recoboxes you need to kill to open the next door... because in some of them, you don't need to kill all.

Area 24, after you beat the deldepths in that one room where the room goes completely dark and all those hidden warps are in that room

Area 26, with all the lovely hidden warps and the fences

rena-ko
Jul 21, 2004, 09:39 AM
usually those who spit a recon out.

the darkroom in area 24 is really simple.
if you walk south, you'll get the upper room, if you walk north, you'll get the lower room.

upper room is the 3 or so waves with sinows and deldepths,
lower room has a delbiter, 2 sinows and 3 deldepths.

everyone seems to want the upper one, but i'd say the lower one is actually the easier one... *shrugs*

for the left-right-warps... i think they're all covered in the ep2-cmode-thread by jazhara.
and if youre not sure, you should run along any side of the fence with your startmenu open. this cancels out the auto-warp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

good luck on your quest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-07-21 07:42 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Jul 21, 2004, 11:48 AM
The whole floor is littered with warps in area 24 if you don't stay in that same spot where mostly everyone stays.

I know about the 'menu' trick as well. I've gone through this stage around 30+ times. I know the map by heart, I just want to make a map for others.

Donwar
Jul 21, 2004, 12:03 PM
Hey Sharky, Yugi had somewhat started mapping c4, I think he has the first few areas. Although I'm not sure in what detail, and I'd be willing to help you with it. Hmm well what would you like me to do then? Just go through it with you quite a few times, or do you want me to try to map as well? Lemme know what I should be doing.

rena-ko
Jul 21, 2004, 12:05 PM
no no, its not the floor, its the direction you move towards. is doesnt matter where everyone is.

Sharkyland
Jul 21, 2004, 12:16 PM
Really? That's strange. I remember walking for a while (someone had gotten disconnected so I told them to wait for a while because I wanted to test out an area) and not hitting anything and suddenly I turn to the left or right then I get warped.

rena-ko
Jul 21, 2004, 01:51 PM
maybe left and right get set too, but since i havent tried that yet, i dunno which direction mean which way.

something to test, i guess ^-^