PDA

View Full Version : Se7en's friend will be with him online aug 8th

Se7en_reborn
Jun 11, 2002, 08:05 PM
my pal anthony will be playing pso with me as soon as i get pso. but take a word of warning. if u thought se7en was evil.....wait till you meet WAR/Diablo. we will be the unstopable team! fear us!

[edit] Excessive punctuation doesn't make you look cool, guy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2002-06-12 14:19 ]</font>

X-thirteen
Jun 11, 2002, 08:17 PM
dude, no1 cares

Se7en_reborn
Jun 11, 2002, 08:29 PM
FUK U GAY LITTLE 13. YEH IVE BEEN TO YOUR WEB SITE AND SAW UR RETARDED LIL DRAWING U DID. I SAW A FIVE YEAR OLD RETARDED KID DO BETTER STUFF THAN THAT MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! U STUPID STUPID PERSON.

Zio
Jun 11, 2002, 09:03 PM
ouch.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jun 11, 2002, 09:05 PM
As you can see, Se7en_reborn is really SnAPPLE using another account.

Can we make a truce? Please don't hurt my FOnewearl.

Wewt
Jun 11, 2002, 10:15 PM
Se7en_reborn, I think I'll speak for the other people here. Nobody thought you was evil, they probably thought you was a idiot/is an idiot.

You and your friend will be unstoppable? Unstoppable at what?

Se7en_reborn
Jun 11, 2002, 11:07 PM
no im not snaple.im just se7en a guy who hates jerks and pricks. i was just giveing my friend a intro becuse he wanted to get into pso and buy a GC the whole nine yards and i was like cool let me me post ya on pso-world! and then this jerk has to say somethin like that...daM JERK

rbf2000
Jun 11, 2002, 11:11 PM
You think you could put a break in all those exclamation points? Even with my resolution at 1280x800, I still have to scroll over - I hate scrolling over.

X-thirteen
Jun 11, 2002, 11:38 PM
On 2002-06-11 21:11, rbf2000 wrote:
I hate scrolling over.

i also hate it

DESSYX
Jun 12, 2002, 12:36 AM
Don't tell him that! He'll just do it more.

rbf2000
Jun 12, 2002, 12:43 AM
I bet the mods don't particularly like it either.

Shotie
Jun 12, 2002, 01:21 AM
Well I think the little peon is evil, just look what he did to this poor thread! It's stretched all to hell and back because of all his stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s!

*smacks Se7en* Dammit, assmonger, no one cares if you're friend is going online. Not only is this in the wrong forum, but no one cares.

No one is afraid of anyone in a damned video game. Okay, we have this thing, it's called real life. In real life, we don't quake in our boots whenever someone in a videogame goes online to play it. We don't quake in our boots with fear when that person's friend posts a 'warning' to others of that game. We don't quake when he uses lame ass little peon threats and insults other people's websites, because he can't defend himself any better.

Ass.

Se7en_reborn
Jun 12, 2002, 01:24 AM
it was just a joke "ass" and yes i do have one of those real life things and i like it alot. oh yeah dont fuck with me lady allright? im not the one to piss off =)

Balthor
Jun 12, 2002, 01:27 AM
in response to sven or whatever his/her name is.......

who wants some pic's of dead lab rats XD

oh and by the way....your making yourself look like an ass....looks like someone needs some </attention> *hands sven baby bottle* now someone spank him,or beat the living poo poo outta him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mexican_Tediz_MK2 on 2002-06-11 23:30 ]</font>

Se7en_reborn
Jun 12, 2002, 01:38 AM
ugh......i dont like nerds trying to act cool jesus knows i dont so why do they allways bother me lord? well ok whatever...ur all gay anyways and no im not a ass only a ass when a dick head starts shit with me

Shotie
Jun 12, 2002, 01:42 AM
On 2002-06-11 23:24, Se7en_reborn wrote:
it was just a joke "ass" and yes i do have one of those real life things and i like it alot. oh yeah dont fuck with me lady allright? im not the one to piss off =)

Oh, I'm supposed to be scared now. You obviously don't know who you are talking to. I am not a person to back down from some stupid pissant who likes to "joke around" by posting lame ass thread stretching topics, and then expecting everyone to know that it was a lame ass joke, that violates the damned rules no less.

Pretty much everyone here knows that I'm a real fucking bitch if you piss me off, and I don't care who you are, I'll still fuckin tell you off if you piss me off. You have annoyed me at best. You sir, do not want to piss me off. So, on that note, let's drop this, since it was, in your claim, a "joke". Since you of course did not mean to annoy anyone with your little "joke", then we should move on, before you do something silly, something you might regret, like oh say, pissing Shotie off.

Right? Right. Good boy there. Moving on. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Jun 12, 2002, 01:44 AM
Ok, who fucked up this thread?

Balthor
Jun 12, 2002, 01:51 AM
mmmmmk sven you asked for it:

your parents obviosuly fucked up raising you,your a homophobe,and have some kinda anger problems

what do you expect when you make a lame ass topic with "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" all over it,"my friend and I are unstopable!!!!!!!" Obviosuly,your trying to get attention and pick fights

"my friend is coming on august 8th"ok what the fuck kinda answer you expect "awww hope we can meet sometime and have some fun on GC PSO ^_^" NO!

flaming x13's website also shows how much of a child you are,cant flame us directly?gotta flame someones website?wow ypur pitiful

how about you cry to momma,you know the one who dropped you on your head when you were young?

oh your not the kinda person that we wanna piss off,wow what are you gonna do,
also,how about you show us some of your art,lets see how much of a picasso you are XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mexican_Tediz_MK2 on 2002-06-11 23:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-19 16:03 ]</font>

JustinHayabusa
Jun 12, 2002, 02:22 AM

The wise and honorable Shotie wrote:
No one is afraid of anyone in a damned video game

Nerd
Jun 12, 2002, 03:46 AM
I've come to this thread to spread nothing but love...

Shotie i love you

Goth_Gurl, u didnt even post in this thread but i love you

Se7en, go rape a tree

Greg
Jun 12, 2002, 03:58 AM
i dont like nerds trying to act cool

You must have serious self esteem issues.

GhoStar
Jun 12, 2002, 04:31 AM
Cool! I'm gonna make a thread now on how my neighbour got up this morning and went to work.

If anyone asks why, I'm just gonna say 'Hey, I was biggin' up to my homie's at PSOW!' Fo' sho' and all that stuff all the kids are saying nowadays...

Man am I 'down with the kids' or what?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GhoStar on 2002-06-12 02:37 ]</font>

Alisha
Jun 12, 2002, 04:41 AM
see? now you've gone and pissed me off i would take great pleasure in beating the living fuck out of you for each inapropiate use of the word gay

Wewt
Jun 12, 2002, 09:32 AM
oh yeah dont fuck with me lady allright? im not the one to piss off =)

I like to piss off people that say things like that. Because in the end you can't do anything to me.
Chances are you live thousands of miles away...so your little insults mean next to, if not nothing to me.

Se7en_reborn
Jun 12, 2002, 10:24 AM
yes the pass was a fine one. i was woundering how much it would take to piss off pso ppl and well it didnt take much ill tell you that! see i posted a stupid thread, one guy said something sort of an insult then i said something not so nice to him, and 50 other ppl get pissed about somethinbg that has nothing to do with them! so...wht this means is they have nothing better to do than fight with ppl they claim are (well i forgot the insults but u know what they are) so anyways i laugh in the face of you all and yes i might make a post about my friend going to work. yes good idea! no wait lurans comeing over to see kristen...hmmm 2 girls one guy yes i like that alot....well ill have my hands full for a bit but im sure all u mad little ppl will have losa nasty things to say about me when i get back becuse u all have no lives....cya!

ABDUR101
Jun 12, 2002, 10:44 AM
On 2002-06-12 08:24, Se7en_reborn wrote:
no wait lurans comeing over to see kristen...hmmm 2 girls one guy yes i like that alot....

..I don't think you'll be getting any action from those two. But I guess you could dream.

well ill have my hands full for a bit

NUKU! Your friend and mine. Got Man-Beef?

but im sure all u mad little ppl will have losa nasty things to say about me when i get back

Mad little people? pfft, I should rape you naked with a spoon, you inconsiderate prejudice fuck-wad. Considering all the shit sandwiches you ate from this thread, it's a wonder anybody can stand you in real life.

becuse u all have no lives....cya!

Typical Lame-shithead remark.

"I have a life and yoooo don't!!"

I don't know, I think we have more of a life than you do, atleast we don't have to tell everyone that our friend is coming online to play with us.

"Oh! Oh! Look at me! My friend is going to play with me! woooo!!"

..we all have friends, whats your point? I have alot of friends, we all do, but you don't see us naming them and the dates they're going to go online.

Funny, first you said you were just letting everyone know that your friend was coming online, then you said you just wanted to see how mad PSO "people" could get. Doesn't sound very smart to me, infact, it's pretty stupid. If you want to see how mad we can get, go look around the forums, go back past page one.

Besides, I don't even think you got anyone mad, just annoyed. If you got us mad, you'd be licking your testicles from the inside, because alot of us are pretty good with verbal reamings of lame posters. It's practically second nature.

By the way, stay away from any homosexual remarks, thats a perfect way to get everyone hating you.

Welcome to PSOW, I hope you make alot of friends here. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

This Indirect-Asshole Moment brought to you by ABDUR101

Falkon
Jun 12, 2002, 10:53 AM
Yay for the flamemaster 2000! ~waves a flag with Abdur holding a flamethrower on it~

Anyways. Did you post this topic because you thought you had a lot of clout here?
Geez, I've only seen you once before, so it's not like everyone's going to bow down to you and your friend...

Se7en_reborn
Jun 12, 2002, 10:55 AM
yes friends that post is what i like to call nerd-try-to-be-cool-have-no-life you see how he broke down what i said? that took a little time didnt it? meaning he has nothing better to do than try to act cool around geeky ppl who dont give a dam about him...awww poor guy and srry to the rest of u big pimpin ppl this is my last thread for this post. i jus wanted to show everyone how dumb they where and how much time u cant waste on one little inslut. feel free kids to use this in your "what i did this summer" reports when u get back to school! no i dont know what man beef is do you?

Last_Saiyan
Jun 12, 2002, 11:01 AM
I thought X Thirteen's drawing was pretty cool. Of course, how would I know, I got my art's degree by drawing stick figures that impressed a nationally knowned art professor. But I think Se7en and his buddy are unstoppable, I had this dog pooped in my yard once and that was "unstoppable", I tried everything, I scooped it and watered the grass but only time could take that stench away. I feel the same towards these two individuals.

ABDUR101
Jun 12, 2002, 11:05 AM
On 2002-06-12 08:55, Se7en_reborn wrote:
yes friends that post is what i like to call nerd-try-to-be-cool-have-no-life you see how he broke down what i said? that took a little time didnt it? meaning he has nothing better to do than try to act cool around geeky ppl who dont give a dam about him...

Actually it only took me 5 minutes to post that. I'm a good typer, oh, I bet you're going to say since I can type so well, I must not have a life XD

awww poor guy and srry to the rest of u big pimpin ppl this is my last thread for this post.

I work, I have alot of friends, but I like to pick on people like you, because you keep coming back for more http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And I think you mean "This is my last post for this thread", nurnurnur

i jus wanted to show everyone how dumb they where and how much time u cant waste on one little inslut.

Five minutes, tops. And it's "insult". But then maybe you do mean "inslut"...

feel free kids to use this in your "what i did this summer" reports when u get back to school!

I'm out of school, and work. What do you do? Sit at home all day trying to piss people off that you don't know?

Real mature, my little assenine friend http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

no i dont know what man beef is do you?

I'll let you touch my man-beef if you want...since you like using all those gay terms. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

*goes to play Halo since he's off work*
Reply soon -_O

QueenBee
Jun 12, 2002, 11:47 AM
Abdur...you are truly the FlameMeister. Ohhh BTW se7en....look, im posting on your topic. I know u got all cry baby on me before because i posted on one of your topics, so i had 2 make sure i posted on this one...

ABDUR101
Jun 12, 2002, 12:09 PM
On 2002-06-12 09:47, QueenBee wrote:
Abdur...you are truly the FlameMeister.

Damn skippy o_O

Last_Saiyan
Jun 12, 2002, 12:17 PM
That's what I"m saying, Mei or Mai is just too hot to stay on topic!!! Was it just me or did you turn one baby into two bouncing twins??!! Now that's a trick!!!

ABDUR101
Jun 12, 2002, 12:24 PM
On 2002-06-12 10:17, Last_Saiyan wrote:
That's what I"m saying, Mei or Mai is just too hot to stay on topic!!! Was it just me or did you turn one baby into two bouncing twins??!! Now that's a trick!!!

haha, its Mai I beleive...wait..the more I look at Mei and Mai, the more I'm not sure.. :

Time to bust out theOMG FUXORS I DON'T OWN FATAL FURY!!

*quickly adds it to anime to buy*

o_O

I liked that word play XD

But, it's actually her fan that she changed, not her breasts o_O

oooo bouncy bouncy

http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/snk-mai.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-06-12 10:27 ]</font>

Falkon
Jun 12, 2002, 12:42 PM
Doesn't help that her victory quote, "Nippon Ichi" sounds more like "Me pointy!"...

Greg
Jun 12, 2002, 12:49 PM
where are the fucking mods?
These n00bs suck fucking balls.

DESSYX
Jun 12, 2002, 01:21 PM
NUKE. THIS. THREAD.

NOW!!!

ABDUR101
Jun 12, 2002, 01:26 PM
On 2002-06-12 11:21, DESSYX wrote:
NUKE. THIS. THREAD.

NOW!!!

Actually, I'd prefer a ban..

BAN EM!! BAN EM NOW!!

heheh

Last_Saiyan
Jun 12, 2002, 01:42 PM
Abdur, he has broken all the rules except for one, is that enough to ban someone? I mean, he steered clear of attacking the mods. Give the kid that much credit...hehehe

Se7en_reborn
Jun 12, 2002, 02:14 PM
ban me i dont care.

X-thirteen
Jun 12, 2002, 02:22 PM
On 2002-06-11 23:42, Shotie wrote:
Pretty much everyone here knows that I'm a real fucking bitch if you piss me off, and I don't care who you are, I'll still fuckin tell you off if you piss me off.

i dont think you're a bitch

X-thirteen
Jun 12, 2002, 02:24 PM
On 2002-06-12 11:26, ABDUR101 wrote:
BAN EM!! BAN EM NOW!!

heheh

i agree with you

Greg
Jun 12, 2002, 02:25 PM
Good lord. Watashiwa!!! Get off your trial playing ass and ban this fuck nut.

GhoStar
Jun 12, 2002, 04:01 PM
Goodbye Se7en! You will be missed.

watashiwa
Jun 12, 2002, 04:12 PM
On 2002-06-12 12:25, Greg wrote:
Good lord. Watashiwa!!! Get off your trial playing ass and ban this fuck nut.

Done and done. Jeez, sorry, I'm slow. Been busy. >.>