PDA

View Full Version : The best...

silenceclaw89
Jul 20, 2004, 08:05 PM
Can anyone tell me what they think is the best armor and weapon in the game because i might want to go after them. thanks in advance.

cHaOsMaZtA
Jul 20, 2004, 08:17 PM
There isn't a best weapon or best armor. There are many very good weapons that all serve different purposes and should be used in different situations or areas. That also is true with armor. Next time use the forum search, as I'm sure you will find more than enough threads that deal with this subject to quench your curiosity.

Ketchup345
Jul 20, 2004, 08:23 PM
Armor is the Aura Field or Virus Wear: Lafuteria I believe. Both of these have great defense, and at least decent EVP (I believe the Aura has more EVP then the Virus Wear).

Weapons: Depends on character class:
HUnters: 1 Sword/Partisan, 1 Ranged weapon, Double Saber type or Dagger Type
RAngers: This one is pretty much a set list: Frozen Shooter, Needle Type (either Spread or S-Rank, depends on %s and if you can get online), Yasminkov 9000M or GuldMilla, Melee weapom (optional)
FOrces: Psycho Wand or Dark Bridge for TP reduction (depends if you need more TP and have enough HP), Fist type (for males only, since these raise stats and give the unarmed casting speed), one of each of the 9* Wands (or Canes if you only use the Basic tech of that series), Ranged weapon (Holy Ray is MST based, but either a hit% Card or a Geist Raygun can be great for gaining TP back), Melee weapon (optional).

Remember this is more of a guideline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-07-20 18:24 ]</font>

digigram
Jul 20, 2004, 08:38 PM
hey cat soup, don't these guys seem strangely familiar.....

remember about a month back.. people asking these EXACT same stupid questions..

like... "I WANT ______ PLZ TELL ME WHERE"

only to not listen to one reply and make everyone feel stupid by giving them the answer..

Quo
Jul 20, 2004, 08:53 PM
The best weapon/armor is the one you like the most. Search the item database for the uberness of your choice. But you've already picked out a weapon, haven't you Silenceclaw?

LoreSeeker
Jul 20, 2004, 09:07 PM
On 2004-07-20 18:53, Quo wrote:
The best weapon/armor is the one you like the most. Search the item database for the uberness of your choice. But you've already picked out a weapon, haven't you Silenceclaw?

It would seem that SilenceClaw has picked out two weapons; Silence Claw and Double Cannon. Double Cannon is, by the way, the best mix of style and power from a twin weapon. Just thought I'd throw that in there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

silenceclaw89
Jul 20, 2004, 09:12 PM
well lore really i dont like the silence as much as i do double cannon only reason i have that name is because i have like 15 of them. yeah quo yur right i have chosen one the double cannon as yu can tell but i really cant tell which sheild/armor i likei have taken some interest in the kasami bracer but anyway may i ask what yalls are.

Dhylec
Jul 20, 2004, 09:30 PM
maybe your answer can be found here?
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=85222&forum=1&39

Jason
Jul 20, 2004, 09:57 PM
On 2004-07-20 19:12, silenceclaw89 wrote:
well lore really i dont like the silence as much as i do double cannon only reason i have that name is because i have like 15 of them. yeah quo yur right i have chosen one the double cannon as yu can tell but i really cant tell which sheild/armor i likei have taken some interest in the kasami bracer but anyway may i ask what yalls are.

You are obviously spoiled with such a weapon. Do you have any idea how long it takes to get about 15 Double Cannons by yourself? And to me it seems like you have not yet have much knowledge and not yet prepared for such items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-07-20 20:09 ]</font>

Quo
Jul 20, 2004, 10:08 PM
On 2004-07-20 19:57, Jason wrote:

You are obviously spoiled with such a weapon. Do you have any idea how long it takes to get about 15 Double Cannons by yourself? And to me you seems like you have not yet have much knowledge and not yet prepared for such items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-07-20 20:06 ]</font>

I'm fairly certain he meant silence claws, not double cannons.

Jason
Jul 20, 2004, 10:11 PM
On 2004-07-20 20:08, Quo wrote:

On 2004-07-20 19:57, Jason wrote:

You are obviously spoiled with such a weapon. Do you have any idea how long it takes to get about 15 Double Cannons by yourself? And to me you seems like you have not yet have much knowledge and not yet prepared for such items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-07-20 20:06 ]</font>

I'm fairly certain he meant silence claws, not double cannons.

Oh, eheh. It appears that you're right. And right now, I'm fairly certain as well.