PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Nub-ish Questions for my RAmar

Logical2u
Jul 21, 2004, 11:00 AM
Right, some of you know me as 'Logical2u' the Ramar.

Well, recently, I made it to level 100 and I started thinking about using my massive stockpile of materials.

I should use the HP materials, sure, but considering I've already used EVP Mats and 4 Luck mats, I can't remember what else...

WHat should I focus on first?

I'm thinking Def Mats to boost it so I don't die as much, and Pow Mats to increase damage.

However, I wanted to hear from the forum community first.

Thoughts, comments suggestions?

-Logical2u

Sayara
Jul 21, 2004, 11:21 AM
Well if i can think straight...

HP Mats work on their own Scale, so use them all.

You the Human will be able to use 200 Mats.

Try to divide Pow/Def/Luck and Evp. Maybe a lil less Pow than the others, since you do alot of damage anyway.

In order i'd prolly go...
Luck>Def>Pow>Evp. But thats just my 2 cents

KaFKa
Jul 21, 2004, 11:34 AM
On 2004-07-21 09:21, Tingle wrote:
You the Human will be able to use 250 Mats.

its 250, not 200 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

and i would say, max in this order: pow>luck>def>evp

but thats coming from someone who's only had 2 successful rangers...

FOAtHeart
Jul 21, 2004, 11:41 AM
On 2004-07-21 09:00, Logical2u wrote:
Right, some of you know me as 'Logical2u' the Ramar.

Well, recently, I made it to level 100 and I started thinking about using my massive stockpile of materials.

I should use the HP materials, sure, but considering I've already used EVP Mats and 4 Luck mats, I can't remember what else...

WHat should I focus on first?

I'm thinking Def Mats to boost it so I don't die as much, and Pow Mats to increase damage.

However, I wanted to hear from the forum community first.

Thoughts, comments suggestions?

-Logical2u

As a RA, you shouldn't really be getting hit that much anyway. =/

I'd say max your luck and use soem power. =/ Can't use Character manager, my idiot family person deleted it =/

LoreSeeker
Jul 21, 2004, 12:46 PM
Luck should definitely be maxed first. Other than that, just use materials as you see fit. If you think a little more DFP would benefit you, use some def mats. Same with anything else; just give yourself what you need. As for HP mats, use every last one you have, because those are counted seperately from all of the other mats.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 22, 2004, 12:29 PM
I agree with FOAtHeart, a Ramar isn't much for meleeing so you shouldn't use too many defense/evade mats, max your luck and put the rest into power

shingo
Jul 24, 2004, 09:22 AM
well i used def mats becasue my def was lower than evp so i did that first and than i used luck.

MuroDaisuke
Jul 24, 2004, 12:55 PM
LoreSeeker - You say you hate bad grammar, but you spelled 'separately' like this: 'seperately.' I just assumed you hated bad spelling too. Just trying to help you out.