PDA

View Full Version : Item: Doc's secret plan

PintFro
Jul 21, 2004, 08:11 PM
I keep finding Def Materials from Dark Belras

jspacemunkey
Jul 21, 2004, 08:14 PM
if your section id is viridia and you're on normal, you're finding def mats because the dark belra rare drop is a def mat. 1/4 chance of dropping so you'll see a bunch.

Eanae
Jul 21, 2004, 08:15 PM
On 2004-07-21 18:11, PintFro wrote:
I keep finding Def Materials from Dark Belras

Welcome to the PSOW forums. Be sure to read all the stickies and the rules. Make sure not to bump (revive) any posts past the first page of any of the sections.

And your point is?

digigram
Jul 22, 2004, 08:56 PM
it would be interesting if he had followed up the statement by saying.... "every creature in the quest is dropping DEF materials" but otherwise...... lol.

Cc08
Jul 22, 2004, 10:28 PM
Make sure not to bump (revive) any posts past the first page of any of the sections. What does this have to do with the topic... J/K. Yeah, I'm going to have to go with munkey on this one. I figure he's on Normal and that is the Belra's rare drop. BTW, welcome to PSOW.

Eanae
Jul 23, 2004, 10:56 AM
On 2004-07-22 20:28, Cc08 wrote:

Make sure not to bump (revive) any posts past the first page of any of the sections. What does this have to do with the topic... J/K. Yeah, I'm going to have to go with munkey on this one. I figure he's on Normal and that is the Belra's rare drop. BTW, welcome to PSOW.

Because too many people have been reviving topics lately. They won't let them rest in peace. And I need some def mats, so maybe I'll do this. Must... max... FOnewearl... >_<