PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Materials

Endu
Jul 22, 2004, 02:01 PM
Hiya people

Just sending this post in because i think thoses pow/def/eva materials fuks up ur characters because example i had a lvl 40 HUmar character and i was on hard plus i had a Musashi but i was only in the forest and every time he got hit he went bang on the floor u people might agree or disagree with this.

Laterz

TheOneHero
Jul 22, 2004, 02:15 PM
I dont think they fuk up our characters... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Saiffy
Jul 22, 2004, 02:20 PM
I don't think I can read any of this

Getintothegame
Jul 22, 2004, 02:21 PM
Can you please elaborate? If you use materials in the right way, they are awesome.

By the way, Welcome to the forums, too!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-07-22 13:17 ]</font>

Endu
Jul 22, 2004, 03:06 PM
so ur saying if u use any materials in the right way they can make ur person stronger but how! do u use them in the right way tho.

Laterz

Zarode
Jul 22, 2004, 03:13 PM
You just use them, geez, there is nothing to it. Why would ST put them in there if they didn't want you to use them...

They are really nice, use them, USE THEM! @_@

strongmad89
Jul 22, 2004, 03:14 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=940

Use that guide and the Character Manager tool as... guides, to max out your characters stats correctly. You shouldnt have any problem if you follow those guides raising a human or android, but with some newmans, it is impossible (I think) to achieve max stats.

Endu
Jul 22, 2004, 03:42 PM
thx for that guide strongmad89 but unlik Zarode i was only asking about my person status because i don't want to start over again because of something mad lik that lol itz a pain in the butt when u hav to start the game again proble all the people here with agree thx again strongmad89.

Laterz

Primrose
Jul 22, 2004, 07:02 PM
If youre insane, you can get maxed stats with all characters, youll need a few items though...