PDA

View Full Version : LOCKED for constructive critisism

AngelAlys
Jul 22, 2004, 04:05 PM
I have had my post up above called "PSOW lack of updates"(or maybe down below now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif) LOCKED because I have constructively critisised the administrators for lack of fresh updates. If you read the post you will see that it is written with the best of intentions. I believe this to be absolutely out of order and have PMed Errupt who locked it with this message:

I can not understand why on earth you have locked one of my posts that discusses the lack of updates in PSOW. The manner in which the post was constructed was very sympathetic to the moderators cause and asked that more designation be handed out to keep the site looking fresh.

You have made yourself look utterly foolish, like a spoilt child by locking that forum up. If you can't handle a little piece of CONSTRUCTIVE critisism then why on earth do you have that section for those types of post.

At 24 years of age you should be old enough to handle a few words of advice. If I didn't care about the site then I wouldn't have said a thing. Unbelievable

(END)

I have no fear of being banned or such like because my post is fair and just and I can not believe the administrators have treated my post in that manner.

It looks like we have more supporters of George Bush here. Please read the above post and vote on the poll that I have started. That is unless they lock THIS post for me speaking the truth in a constructive way.

So please read the above thread and vote here.

eRUPT
Jul 22, 2004, 04:09 PM
I'm seriously not in the mood for this. Like really seriously.

Whoever wants to vote and post in here do it at your own hatred for me, as that will be what it is taken as.

Today just really sucks, thanks for annoying my day.

geewj
Jul 22, 2004, 04:16 PM
It wasn't locked because we can't take contrustive criticism.

It was locked because we get one of these just about every other week, at least.

I don't mean to sound rude,, but nothing that you said hadn't been said at least 10 times recently. People were ever making polls, requesting that a new admin were made who had "no life" so the site could be maintained.

It's not hard to see why we are a little over this topic.

navci
Jul 22, 2004, 04:22 PM
I'm gonna post this even if eRUPT is going to hate me for this. The Admins are not your servants. They do what they can in their free time, this is the workload of a full time job that doesn't get paid or even appreciated. Do you honestly have a clue on how much work is put into this to maintain a site and community this size?

Seriously I think there are more important things that need constant update such as news and databases than some random poll for fun. Really. If you just want a site that has fun polls why don't you go somewhere else and leave the nice databases and bunch of guides to other people who appreciate it?

I also don't see what Bush has to do with website updates. If you think by dragging politics into an arguement makes you right, you need to think again and possibly get your values rechecked.

edit: Oh yeah, also, if you think you are being constructive and pioneer in helping people get their updates? Why don't you read through the first page of this forum? As Frink pointed out, nothing you have pointed out here has not been said before. Get over it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navinator on 2004-07-22 14:25 ]</font>

War_Child
Jul 22, 2004, 04:29 PM
If this site becomes a pay site, then you can bitch. Until then, be thankful. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AngelAlys
Jul 22, 2004, 04:42 PM
I stress people that it WASN'T a bitch, it was an observation that I had noticed. Personally I thought that I wrote the post in a very diplomatic way.

I have now PMed Errupt to discuss this matter so I would personally prefer people to now leave this point mute.

But this does prove one thing. There are many people here who would jump to the defence of the administrators. That is a VERY POSITIVE thing. A lot of poeple care, a lot of poeple want to help.

If am adminstrator vould lock this up then i would be very grateful.