PDA

View Full Version : Not too sure!

AngelAlys
Jul 22, 2004, 05:17 PM
I've never posted here before, I've never felt the need. But today i feel i must. Today i have had an experience that i haven't felt in a while.

Remember when you got so mad with some thing, like when you were playing with your Barbie and then ripped her head off, or snapped that pen you really liked in half, or smashed that favourate glass that you loved to put your juice in. Well that's how I feel today. i feel as if I have broken something that's very dear to me and i really wished I hadn't.

But the good news is, they have more barbies, pens and glasses in the shops. All you have to do is buy one and realise how precious they really are.

I would like to dedicate this post to eRUPT and his wonderful team of administrators that do a marvelous job keeping this site going.

Ness
Jul 22, 2004, 05:29 PM
I'm [no longer] confused.

So why is it that you feel this way?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-07-22 15:36 ]</font>

Daikarin
Jul 22, 2004, 05:40 PM
Yeah, what happened? Did you break your console or something?

Solstis
Jul 22, 2004, 05:45 PM
The thread in site related.

We(as a whole) forgive you. Hehehee. Maybe.

Ness
Jul 22, 2004, 05:58 PM
Oh, I see. Well I forgive her for those threads as well.

darthsaber9x9
Jul 22, 2004, 06:28 PM
honestly i didnt think there was anything wrong post. at the very least eRUPT should have said its because he sees alot of them threads rather than saying "you people suck", but hey the site is good. but i also agree with ketchup's points.

Dhylec
Jul 22, 2004, 07:11 PM
darthsaber9x9 wrote:
at the very least eRUPT should have said its because he sees alot of them threads rather than saying "you people suck", but hey the site is good.

hey, he's named erupt, as in eruption, for a reason..
fyi, that 'you people suck' isn't an eruption.. just merely a mild tremble

darthsaber9x9
Jul 22, 2004, 07:19 PM
On 2004-07-22 17:11, Dhylec wrote:

darthsaber9x9 wrote:
at the very least eRUPT should have said its because he sees alot of them threads rather than saying "you people suck", but hey the site is good.

hey, he's named erupt, as in eruption, for a reason..
fyi, that 'you people suck' isn't an eruption.. just merely a mild tremble

>_> oh. dear god >_>

ABDUR101
Jul 22, 2004, 07:30 PM
Forgiven!

Discussion over.