PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Will this work?

Blue-Hawk
Jul 23, 2004, 08:48 AM
I found an old mag I stopped raising and started raising it again. Right now, it's at lv 93 with these stats-
def- 11
pow- 0
dex- 32
mind- 50

I know that if I keep raising it and make a Viridia, Bluefill, Redria or Whitil male ranger, I can get a Pushan. But, if I make a Skyly, for example, Ramarl, can I still get a Diwari? Or did I do the formula wrong?
I know te pushan is pow+mind=def+dex, and the Diwari is pow+def=mind+dex, but does anyone think there could be a slight chance I can still get a Diwari?

I want one for fun. I know I could go for a Sato or a Nidra, but I already have a Nidra and 2 Sato's. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
As well as a Rati.

RAmar-Juko
Jul 23, 2004, 09:03 AM
yup u can still do that with ur formula. If u want a Rati make a Skyly HUmar and give ur mag to him jus for the evolution! then u got urself a Rati.

Make sure Def and Dex for ur mag equal 50! don't matter which has the stronger stat. jus make sure they equal 50 otherwise u wont get ur rare mag! Other then that! the stats for ur mag r fine!

If im wrong can some1 plz fix my mistakes? ty http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RAmar-Juko on 2004-07-23 07:06 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Jul 23, 2004, 09:11 AM
On 2004-07-23 06:48, Blue-Hawk wrote:
I found an old mag I stopped raising and started raising it again. Right now, it's at lv 93 with these stats-
def- 11
pow- 0
dex- 32
mind- 50

I know that if I keep raising it and make a Viridia, Bluefill, Redria or Whitil male ranger, I can get a Pushan. But, if I make a Skyly, for example, Ramarl, can I still get a Diwari? Or did I do the formula wrong?
I know te pushan is pow+mind=def+dex, and the Diwari is pow+def=mind+dex, but does anyone think there could be a slight chance I can still get a Diwari?

I want one for fun. I know I could go for a Sato or a Nidra, but I already have a Nidra and 2 Sato's. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
As well as a Rati.

Raise that DEX to 50 and pump the rest into POW, and make sure it doesn't evolve into anything else rare on the way to L200. XP You'll hit L200 at 11/89/50/50, which you can do with your RAmarl to get Diwari.

Other possibilities include DEX to 35, and POW to 69, for an 11/104/35/50 Diwari at L160, and a bunch of others I'm too lazy to do the math for you on.

Remember, it's L100, or every ten levels afterwards. Hell, I ran into that myself recently while feeding my HUnewearl's Mag while not paying attention. XP Accidentally raised DEX to 51 and had to go to 55 with it and wait another 10 levels for my Rati.

Though, my opinion of it is that it's a crappy Mag with way too much stat wandering unless it's someone's L200 maxing mag. XP

RAmar-Juko
Jul 23, 2004, 09:13 AM
ok I got the information:

With ur formula u can only get the following Mags:

Section ID: Viridia, Bluefall, Redria, or Whitill

HU male: Deva HU female: Savitri RA male: Pushan
RA male: Rukmin FO male: Nidra FO female: Sato

*mistake last post, cannont get Rati using formula...*

Blue-Hawk
Jul 23, 2004, 10:26 AM
I already HAVE a Rati. I don't want another. Oh well, guess I'll have to make due with the Pushan. Damn, I really wanted a Diwari. >_<
Thanks.

Nai_Calus
Jul 23, 2004, 10:36 AM
On 2004-07-23 08:26, Blue-Hawk wrote:
I already HAVE a Rati. I don't want another. Oh well, guess I'll have to make due with the Pushan. Damn, I really wanted a Diwari. >_<
Thanks.

...I just told you you can get a Diwari still. XP

Blue-Hawk
Jul 23, 2004, 10:56 PM
On 2004-07-23 08:36, Ian-KunX wrote:

On 2004-07-23 08:26, Blue-Hawk wrote:
Thanks.

...I just told you you can get a Diwari still. XP

No I can't. I tried. Didn't work. Besides, it was going to be a mag for a tech fomarl. So I settled for the Pushan. Strange looking little thing, aint it?

lain2k3
Jul 25, 2004, 05:55 PM
Dude, pushan fucking rocks.

and yeah, those would be some pretty weird stats for a tech-fo... O_o