PDA

View Full Version : Best prank ever

Squal
Jul 23, 2004, 06:34 PM
Me and my friend rode our bikes into the rich neiborhood of town so wee had to ride on a remote rode. My friend started saying "Oh my gosh waoh" and I looked back and a huge snake was by the side of the road. We examined it and found it was dead but with no marks on it or anything . We left it there and decided to pick it up on our way back. so on the way back we saw it again and put it in my helmet and rode back home. On the way back I came up with the Idea to put it on my sisters bed wile she was in sanfransisco so she would get scared when she went up in her room. I'm still waiting for her to come home. I'll tell you what happens when it does!

Firocket1690
Jul 23, 2004, 06:41 PM
That's passing the "prank" line. >=/

Parents'll bitch. Best leave it.

KaFKa
Jul 23, 2004, 06:45 PM
hmm, a dead rotting animal...

idiot...

throw the damned thing away before your whole house smells like death.

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2004, 06:50 PM
Yeaaaah, plus you don't know what the snake had(why it died, any other possible contagious stuff), and I'm sure it's crawling with stuff since it's been dead and laying outside, apart from what snakes in the wild usually have crawling on them.

I'd rather have a handful of live snakes in my bed than one dead one, but then snakes don't bother me so, meh.

TheOneHero
Jul 23, 2004, 07:02 PM
I have to agree with everyone so far, when your sister gets home and your parents find out, you will not survive the night... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DeathCheese87
Jul 23, 2004, 08:51 PM
I bet its alive and I bet it pooped everywhere.

Squal
Jul 23, 2004, 08:53 PM
Nah It had a broken back and it was fresh so no desieses or nothing and pluss humans can rarely catch a reptile sicknesses. and she got home , screamed and asked me if it was alive and then I showed everyone eles. Aparently it was a gofer snake. It's skin is realy pretty and my mom wants to skin it. So realy the only person who got slightly angry was my dad because when they got home it started to stink a little so I put it on the rabbit hutch but they arent in there. Anyone know how to tan a snake hide?

Solstis
Jul 23, 2004, 09:14 PM
On 2004-07-23 16:50, ABDUR101 wrote:
Yeaaaah, plus you don't know what the snake had(why it died, any other possible contagious stuff), and I'm sure it's crawling with stuff since it's been dead and laying outside, apart from what snakes in the wild usually have crawling on them.

I'd rather have a handful of live snakes in my bed than one dead one, but then snakes don't bother me so, meh.

0_o kinky

I'm not sleeping in a bed where there was DEAD snake.

At least, not until it has been cleaned. *shudder*

Squal
Jul 23, 2004, 09:16 PM
odviously I had to clean it after wards.

TheOneHero
Jul 23, 2004, 09:28 PM
I find it odd that you survived the night...

ABDUR101
Jul 23, 2004, 09:30 PM
On 2004-07-23 19:14, Solstis wrote:
0_o kinky

oolala =o

Well, atleast your family had a sense of humor about it, and as rare as it is to catch any diseases from a snake, you don't know whats still alive on the snake that could "jump ship" so to speak onto you. I reccomend cleaning the sheets, heh.

As for skinning a snake and all that, I'm sure there are sites!

Daikarin
Jul 23, 2004, 09:39 PM
Say, weren't any dead bears around? Maybe placing its carcass in the toilet will scare your dad when he flushes.

Seriously, you don't know where its been, it is dead, may carry a virus to kill you, your family, and your neighbourhood, without mentioning that your sister will hate your forever, and you'll be grounded until you're 56.

Squal
Jul 24, 2004, 01:16 AM
Well I cleaned it all up and the snake is skined and dryin outside. I'm probably going to turn it into a walet or something =). And thanks for the advice sostis when I get married I'll cover my bed with dead snakes to seduce my wife lol. J/k (Just so you dont think I'm crazier and stupider than you already do). oxxxxxxK:::::::::::::::::::>

Shattered_weasel
Jul 24, 2004, 03:58 AM
For some wierd reason I have like snakeophobia.....dunno why but a snake out of cage just freaks me out.

So if I found out there was a dead one in my bed....I would kill whoever did it. Not kidding, they would die.

Anubis_
Jul 24, 2004, 04:16 AM
This has been an after school special from CBS..

Stay tunned for The Cosby Show at 5:30 and Wheel of Fortune at 6..

Tycho
Jul 24, 2004, 05:04 AM
The snake thing.. it's kinda mean. You're lucky to get away with it, too. So, erm. Good luck making a wallet out of it. xD

radicalEdward
Jul 24, 2004, 05:17 PM
wow, you guys are pansies, reptiles are different. it's hard to catch their diseases, you guys must be on crack or had your brain fried by playing videogames all the time. Ps I'm his sister, the one whose bed the snake was put on.

KaFKa
Jul 24, 2004, 05:23 PM
On 2004-07-24 15:17, radicalEdward wrote:
wow, you guys are pansies, reptiles are different. it's hard to catch their diseases, you guys must be on crack or had your brain fried by playing videogames all the time. Ps I'm his sister, the one whose bed the snake was put on.

okay mrs hardass, sure thing! i'll just be sure to not give a shit all day. pfft

Getintothegame
Jul 24, 2004, 05:33 PM
Bad idea....

radicalEdward
Jul 24, 2004, 06:04 PM
It's not like the snake will spread anthrax

TheOneHero
Jul 24, 2004, 06:20 PM
On 2004-07-24 15:17, radicalEdward wrote:
wow, you guys are pansies,

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Squal:

she got home , screamed and asked if it was alive.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Squal
Jul 24, 2004, 06:42 PM
My sister tends to like it when people get angry at her Translation: There is no such thing as a friendly debate with her. But I do agree with her on one thing. If it has a desies it might give you a fever, however uncomfortable it may be It wont kill you nor your entire neiborhood. Reptiles carry things like salminela not the ebola virus. But I guse I might have been alitle thoughtless and immature but Its not going to kill anyone.

radicalEdward
Jul 24, 2004, 08:51 PM
wow squall, that's a lot of typos there, maybe you should do spellcheck next time or proof-read it or something like that.

radicalEdward
Jul 24, 2004, 08:54 PM
don't get your undies in a knot guys,

Shattered_weasel
Jul 24, 2004, 10:33 PM
Come on Abby......you know this isn't gunna end well.