PDA

View Full Version : You guys were right...

Ninjakid69
Feb 21, 2001, 03:09 AM
A week ago I posted a topic asking how to dupe...and after seeing countless people with chainsawds, flame visits, spread needles (all the good stuff), the game has totally lost it's point of rare items...I traded a guy a soul eater for a oritogito (thinking I got quite a deal) but I'm afraid I got a dupe as well (while I worked for my soul eater)..oritogitos are pretty common now too..anyways to those people I called idiots I was not exposed to cheating that bad when I did say that...now after seeing tons of lv 100's you guys are right..sorry

Omegaxboy
Feb 21, 2001, 03:14 AM
so, is the real agito really real??? or is it just another duplicate??? I wonder.......

Ninjakid69
Feb 21, 2001, 03:23 AM
I have no idea omega http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif but I gave up my soul eater for it...might as well keep it if I have no proof

Tkc613
Feb 21, 2001, 04:07 AM
Ninja, check the rare items:weapons. It tells you which agito is the real one. I believe it is the 1975 model by D-something...

I don't know where you go to play, but I have still never seen a lot of the better rares in action, with exception to the flame visit.

Dr_Shnee
Feb 21, 2001, 04:42 AM
Those items such as DragonSlayers and Doublesabers, I would consider quasi-rare, but not really rare... Egg Blasters and the like, now that's pretty darn rare.

Vanse
Feb 21, 2001, 04:50 AM
i keep my PSO experience untainted by not trading with anyone. It's alot more rewarding when you ID that Chainsawd at the tekker http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Omegaxboy
Feb 21, 2001, 05:34 AM
I'm just joking with you......if you got Oritagito......then it is real.....what I mean was people dupe Oritagito.....just like the fake ones them master made.....

Omegaxboy
Feb 21, 2001, 05:35 AM
true that you feel the joy when you id a rare item.....but, you just can't get it all cus the section id.....some may find certain item easier than others......