PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 2

dekar
Jun 13, 2002, 12:16 AM
anyone played it?
i rented it and got stuck intil it had to go back, but it R0XX0RS!

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2002, 12:22 AM
I bought it, and was getting my ass kicked by the first boss until I figured out the controls well enough. Then it was really easy there on out. But I'll be damned, I'm almost at the end, and as soon as I goto fight this caged demon, I flip the switch, and it teleports me back to a dock area, the screen freezes, some sounds of clashing swords come on(I'm up high, away from any enemies) and then it stalls. I haven't played it since, because that was my only save file and I'll be damned if I'm going the whole way through the game again :

I'd reccomend buying it if you like it, but if you beat it when you rent it, I don't really think it's worth buying. No real replay value.

dekar
Jun 13, 2002, 12:35 AM
heh, those damn green demons kicked my ass, so i got mad and turned off the game.

ABDUR101
Jun 13, 2002, 01:05 AM
On 2002-06-12 22:35, dekar wrote:
heh, those damn green demons kicked my ass, so i got mad and turned off the game.

Actually, those aren't a problem for me anymore. This was a boss-type demon, but right before I got to get in his cage by tossing a switch, the game would fubar :