PDA

View Full Version : Neverwinter nights

Squal
Jul 24, 2004, 08:05 PM
Hey does anyone here play neverwinter nughts on pc? If so what class is youre character? If not I advise you to get it. My character is a lvl 10 ranger lvl 10 rouge and lvl 6 shadow dancer.

Solstis
Jul 24, 2004, 08:09 PM
I did until I threw away one of my install disks in anger.

Squal
Jul 24, 2004, 08:21 PM
What angerd you?

Solstis
Jul 24, 2004, 08:28 PM
On 2004-07-24 18:21, Squal wrote:
What angerd you?

my video card overheating and frying whilst playing Neverwinter nights.

Squal
Jul 24, 2004, 11:03 PM
I see, good reason.

astuarlen
Jul 24, 2004, 11:05 PM
My character is a lvl 10 ranger lvl 10 rouge and lvl 6 shadow dancer.
After seeing it a hundred times, I still get a kick out of people calling a rogue a "rouge". http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Orange_Coconut
Jul 24, 2004, 11:30 PM
I'm going to start re-playing it sometime this summer. The new computer means I have to reinstall stuff, so this is one of the games I would like to reinstall.

But yeah, my highest level character was a Druid and I can't remember the level. I think 17. All Druid =/

I just got the new expansion though, I can't wait for the extra levels and new classes.

silvermax
Jul 25, 2004, 01:26 AM
10 RDD
6 Bard
24 Fighter

screen of it (http://www.codebusterz.com/forumz/uploads/post-18-1089140664.jpg)

i killed that game though,played it WAY to much

and magic, doesnt work very well....

Subliminalgroove
Jul 25, 2004, 04:33 AM
I still play it. Though I have alot of characters, I have become partial to my Fighter/Sorceress/Pale Master

Blue-Hawk
Jul 25, 2004, 01:04 PM
I play on and off. Had to restart, thoguh, because I forgot to backup my old sabes whehn I got my new pc. Got all the addons? I do. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

darthsaber9x9
Jul 25, 2004, 04:48 PM
i wanted to get this game. but i never did for some reason.

i did play baldurs gate though

BOC
Jul 25, 2004, 05:16 PM
until the idiot who my dad go to upgrade my pc decided it would be fun to wipe everything off my hard drive i had a level 36 fighter, a lvl 10 ranger/ lvl 8 sorcerer, a lvl 11 paladin and a lvl 14 bard/ lvl 5 red dragon disciple.

now all i have is a lvl 10 fighter/ 3 weapon master. ive been trying to work my way through the game and the 2 add-ons, but im still bitter about losing all my characters, saved games and modules i downloaded (on my shitty 56k i might add!!!), so progress through the game has been slow. i blame bitterness. and all the xbox games that have been dragging me away from the pc as of late.

god i loved that lvl 36 fighter. he had a cool beard and a sweet set of long swords. and he made mince meat out of anything that crossed his path.

so whats everyones favourite race? i gotta say i prefer human. probaby because their good all rounders.

damn good game, though i thought baldurs gate was much better.

PEACE!!!

Squal
Jul 25, 2004, 05:38 PM
Elves are best. Why? Because they ave pointy ears and alway gain the benifits of an active search.

Kent
Jul 26, 2004, 12:20 AM
I don't have any level 40 characters yet, but I have so many level 20 characters, it's not even funny. Sorcerers, wizards, monks, fighters, druids, an arcane archer, etc..

...I really need to find a good module to play, seeing as all the OC modules, save for the one in Shadows of Undrentide, are comeplete crap.

Orange_Coconut
Jul 26, 2004, 02:17 AM
I've never played in a DMed game, I wonder how that goes. I know how it works, but I wonder how well it works out.

But yeah, I liked my Druid last time, I'm thinking about creating another one. Or maybe that Dwarven Defender... I think dwarves are cool.

BOC
Jul 26, 2004, 04:40 PM
On 2004-07-25 22:20, Kent wrote:
...I really need to find a good module to play, seeing as all the OC modules, save for the one in Shadows of Undrentide, are comeplete crap.

honestly i thought hordes of the underdark was the best of the 3. but shadows did supply more deekin based antics http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

one of the best unofficial mods i played was the shadowlords mods and the dreamcatcher mods, both by the same guy, adam miller i think hes called. they are both part of the same series, and from what i gather hes working on the next one. bloody good.

a hunt through the dark was quite fun too.

PEACE!!!

Outrider
Jul 26, 2004, 05:07 PM
Well, I want to play it, except for the fact that whenever I try loading a file it crashes to the desktop.

Solstis
Jul 26, 2004, 05:40 PM
I remember the good 'ol days of Dungeon Eternal.

Man, that server had some crazy DMs.

Sniper010
Aug 8, 2004, 08:50 PM
What happened to the good old days with DM's and stuff. the first never winter nights was the best

Outrider
Aug 8, 2004, 08:57 PM
That was a nice bump.

What are you talking about? You mean the original Neverwinter Nights from years and years back?

Wasn't it a text-based game?

Sciler
Aug 9, 2004, 08:01 AM
Last I checked i have a Half Elvan female who is 5 Bard/5 Red Dragon Disciple atm, and i have an 11 Druid as well.

Deathscythealpha
Aug 10, 2004, 07:01 PM
Ah, NWN. Along with Morrowwind its the game that ive lost characters on more times then i would like to remember. Thats what i get for trying to use several .hak packs at once.

I actually restarted playing the game today, however i skipped the proper campaign (man am i sick of that training area!) and went straight to some User made modules. Been playing 'Trust Lies Within - Chapter 1' and have been having a blast. Some great humour in this module, a great example being the one you get after having to trawl through a beetle infested cave...

So my current character (and the same character ive used everytime ive started this game over) is Deuce Deckard (3rd reality version i like to think of him as) a fighter/ranger class crossover. Well he will be once i get chance to throw in some more ranger time. Oh, and i had to throw him in as Chaotic Neutral, im saving the world but im doing it my way.

Best class = Humans. I have an unnaturel distrust of Elfs (poncy gits*) and the Orcs dont seem right to me after playing so much Warhammer when i was younger. Tempted to a Dwarf character at some point, but i at least want to get Deuce back up to some of his former glory (i want my Dire Wolf companion back).

*No one take any of my Elf comments seriously, they all be in jest...but i still dont like em! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif