PDA

View Full Version : Get a S rank every time

slavetoguilt
Jul 25, 2004, 01:08 AM
Well, 90 percent of the time, you have to use Rio ((the vengace char)) and build the deck out of the lil one dropers, put two rich's and 3 madness's and make the battle last stupid long. and you get A S it works great....It works for me.... I don't know about you though...seems PSO is funky in that manner LOL!

Blade_1
Jul 25, 2004, 04:32 AM
Oo, there are far easier and much quicker ways to get an S-Rank. If your playing multiplayer offline using your main char and a 'dummy' char use one of the s-rank guides. If I'm playing online Vs Com and after an S-Rank I just ensure I inflict massive damage but ranks not that important to me anymore ...

slavetoguilt
Jul 25, 2004, 10:27 AM
WEll i found out the game grades you on how much damage you recieve take and the amount of cards your draw, you play alot of crap they die alot to madness you draw more, reapeat....

Primeval
Jul 26, 2004, 03:36 AM
On 2004-07-25 08:27, slavetoguilt wrote:
WEll i found out the game grades you on how much damage you recieve take and the amount of cards your draw, you play alot of crap they die alot to madness you draw more, reapeat....

The ranks of the battles are based on every aspect of the battle. (i.e. damage taken, damage given, cards used, cards destroyed etc.)

slavetoguilt
Jul 26, 2004, 12:17 PM
Yeah thays why the deck i made gets S rank because it does so much, the game has to give me an S lol.

agenevil
Jul 26, 2004, 01:13 PM
There is already a guide onthis... like 42673575737 of them.... just keep it to yourself >_>

Online I use a 1 minute Sinow Zele vs. Reiz strategy, while my friend uses a 2 minute S rank Gran Sorceror vs Creinu Strategy. Its fine if you have your own, its just we already have enough of them <_<

Oh and I havent seen you so Hi!

phoenixphire
Jul 26, 2004, 09:46 PM
If you want an S Rank anti-COM deck that doesn't take a specific set of moves to use, just throw together a deck made of Diskas of Bravemen, Vjayas, Double Sabers, Ancient Sabers, Yamigarasus, a bunch of attack action cards, and a handful of defense action cards. Considering COM fights are usually short, none of the negative effects of these usually suicidal weapons really do too much to you.

WTigerBlade
Aug 19, 2004, 08:00 PM
Eventhough you get S rank you still don't get that many good cards. Maybe I haven't leveled up enough...