PDA

View Full Version : Humar equipment

Squal
Jul 25, 2004, 01:01 PM
I'm sure this post has been done often enough but I honestly just want to know, Whats the best equipment for a HUmar?

Blue-Hawk
Jul 25, 2004, 01:12 PM
Saber, Frame, Mag and possibly a Handgun. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Armok
Jul 25, 2004, 01:24 PM
See the recommended equipment guide on this site for what to order off your local dupe dealer.

Otherwise heres my pointers

TJ sword with hit%
Black King Bar with hit% (ask for BKB with hit)
Charge Vulcans with hit%
Aura Field
Brightness Circle till get level to use the above
Red Ring
White Sato 5/195/0/0
1304 mag (maxs all stats)

Thats the best stuff you can get.

cHaOsMaZtA
Jul 25, 2004, 02:43 PM
Next time do a forum search, squal.

Nai_Calus
Jul 25, 2004, 02:45 PM
-_-

What I find works well:

Red Partisan or Soul Banish or S-Rank Partisan or Red Sword or S-Rank Sword
Red Handgun or Holy Ray if you have the MST
Demolition Comet
Guard Wave
God/Battle
God/Arm
God/Arm
God/Power
Kasami Bracer or Secret Gear if you're low or haven't found a Kasami yet.
Rati, 5/145/50/0 is a good stat ratio, I find.

Solstis
Jul 25, 2004, 03:11 PM
If you're a HUmar on a budget/have bad luck, an Ultimate Shield (non-rare) does wonders.

Guard Wave is a must, if you don't need the extra dark protection that Brightness Circle provides.

Cell132
Jul 25, 2004, 03:35 PM
Well, my equipment has so far, been the best I can find. Even though alot of it is pretty hard to find, or it takes too long to make.

For a weapon, I'd say either a Partisan of Lightning, or just a Fully Grinded S Rank Double Saber would do for one enemy at a time. I've always had a thing for the Twin Psychogun though. If you equip a god arm, I'd have to reccommend the twin psychoguns cause they look cool to me. @_@

For multiple enemies, A Red Sword with a nice hit % works for me. But a Gae Bolg with a good hit % is faster, and probably easier to combo with. @_@

For armor, I'd have to say the Virus Wear: Latufia (I can never spell it rght) is the best for me. My humar combos with his magic too, so I don't like that TP stealing that the Aura Field has. And, the Virus Wear doesn't drain HP like I've heard alo of people say online.

For stat boosters, a good God Arm is always good for me. @_@ Humars ata isn't exactly the greatest.

God Battle is also nice to make it so you can combo easier with a Double Saber type weapon. It reduces some of the hassle of surprising the enemy, or looking fo a weak spot.

Resist Shock and Resist Freeze is awesome because both of those status conditions are really annoying. @_@ I have been saved countless times because I wasn't shocked, and getting out of the frozen condition always leaves my thumb sore after a few times.

Any mag is good, I'm not good with them. @_@ Whichever suits your style and taste.

KaFKa
Jul 25, 2004, 03:46 PM
partisan of lightning, DC, BKB for single enemies

hit% red sword, sealed-j, or TJ for multiple enemies

50+% hit charge vulcans for range

god/battle
cure/x
cure/x
cure/x

kasami bracer/red ring

guard wave/DF field/whatever

5/145/50/0 rati with twins PB

doubletake123
Jul 25, 2004, 03:59 PM
-_-
why are we always answering the same questions?
Well red sword with hit% or a zanba with hit ummm if you can get your hands on a sj that always helps. Bkkb,dc, and demo comet are all good for single enemies and a pair of nice vulcons with hit%. There ya go hope this helps.

heyf00L
Jul 25, 2004, 05:49 PM
For the legit, realistic HUmar (that doesn't have a TJ-Sword handy).
Always have vulcans with 50 hit. See your local shop after level 151 to buy vulcans. Charge is the best.
Demolition Commet is very strong and easy to find.
Red Sword is also very strong and of medium difficulty to find. Get a Chain Sawd to hold you over until that Red Sword drops.
Oran gets Aura Field from Mil Lilies in Temple. Aura is the best armor in the game and really drains TP at a rate of about 1 a second so that's no problem. But you have to be level 152 to equip it. Until you reach that a Guard Wave is easy to find and also very good.
For your 4 slot units you'll probably want a God/Battle (Redria Ultimate Forest of Sorrow gets these easy). A God/Arm or two (check out the Very Hard (http://faqs.ign.com/articles/401/401972p1.html) chart for easy God/Arm locations). Then you can't go wrong with some other God unit or maybe a Cure if your stats are good (Cure/Paralysis saves a lot of headaches).
For a shield, Kasami is IMO the best for Hunters (Purplenum Mines or Redria Soul Blade for this), but Standstill Shield is also very good (Viridia Temple Mil Lily).
And there you go. A HUmar with this equipment is ready for anything. This is all really good stuff and none of it super rare.

Nai_Calus
Jul 25, 2004, 06:11 PM
What pisses me off is that everybody but me and HeyF00L is suggesting mass-duped/hacked shit.

Because I know damn well that if it were ANY OTHER Hunter class, they would provide realistic suggestions. 9_9

Squal
Jul 26, 2004, 01:42 PM
I probably should've mentioned this sooner but I'm a yellowboze.

Armok
Jul 26, 2004, 01:57 PM
On 2004-07-25 16:11, Ian-KunX wrote:
What pisses me off is that everybody but me and HeyF00L is suggesting mass-duped/hacked shit.

Because I know damn well that if it were ANY OTHER Hunter class, they would provide realistic suggestions. 9_9

If it annoys you make a topic about it on Rants. I just assumed that as no details where given that the 'best' items where wanted. Unfortunatly you can only get the very best stuff in dupe form unless you have god like luck.

As for stuff on Yellowboze legit wise -

Red Handgun/Red Saber Both of Bartle/Barble on ult forest both good.

Flowens Sword 3084 off Ob lily in temple. Any easy find plus brillaint spec for Humar and really top class with hit%.

Brightness Circle or which ever rare armor Hildebears drop on ult yellowboze. Do Forest of Sorrow Runs.

Thats the things I remember are good for off my head in yellowboze. Which aint bad knowledge without use of a guide or even having a Yellowboze. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jack
Jul 26, 2004, 02:01 PM
On 2004-07-25 16:11, Ian-KunX wrote:

He is asking for the best stuff, and it isn't coincidence that the best stuff is the most duped.

heyf00L
Jul 26, 2004, 03:15 PM
Yes, he asked for the best stuff, but he might have left off some limiting words like best legit stuff or best stuff my ID finds. As you can see he specified his ID meaning he is going to hunt this stuff himself meaning your TJ-Sword suggestions are doing no good (and neither are my suggestions spanning other IDs).

Squal
Jul 26, 2004, 05:48 PM
Yes I would prefer legit, sorry I left it off. and If I can I'd like to get it myself

digigram
Jul 26, 2004, 06:07 PM
here is what I use.

although I have a hucast, i'll make changes in suggestions where needed.

Weapons:
Charge vulcans with 50+% on hit (don't really need the other percents although that is a bonus.
Demolition comet dont have
lavis cannon dont have
yamigarasu I find this weapon to work great, although it is a one ememy hitter, and it's not all that hard to find... unless you are offline
Red sword maybe?

Armor (frame and shield together):
Stink Frame -> parasite wear good to use as you level your hu/new-man characters. If I remember correctly the stink frame req is LVL-54. as you level you use parasite cell D to transform it's name and stats.
Shield of delsaber for low levels, has great evasion for starter shields.
Secret Gear really good low level shield
Aura Field higher level armor. dont have anymore.
Brightness Circle I personally don't like this armor, it has *decent* stats but has high Darknmess def, not so much that you're in awe of how much.. I believe it's around 20-30+ DRK def. dont have.

Slot UNITS:
God/battle or any battle (only worth using if you have devil or god) this ups your attack speed by 30% (god)
God/body just ups Def.
God/power is always useful but not really needed at higher levels. dont have.
God/arm so that you can hit enemies in ultimate, lol. but even then you might have a hard time hitting them unless you feel like sacrificing your mag points to DEX. in which you might be able to squeeze more ATA out of it, by sacrificing, say, your mind or power. In which case, it might be a good Idea to grab a god power.. +50 ATP in god/power VS 15 ATA out of god/arm. you decide.
Any kind of resists good on occasion for specific bosses, falz, olga, etc. Resists.

As for mags. I honestly think everyone will tell you differently, so in general I think this choice is up to you.. everything down to the look of it (which is more personal taste), the stats are so flimsy that changing one Type (ie: POW) could give you so much more accuracy or mind, without really sacrificing all that much ATP. Since DEX is almost NEEDED in ultimate, you can make one mag with higher DEX and another with higher POW, so that when you are at a level when your ATA is naturally above 180 or so (not thinking), you can drop that dex mag and use the hard hitter that still has some dex on it (say 20-30 even 40).

hope all of this helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-07-26 16:09 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Jul 26, 2004, 09:05 PM
For HUmar, equipment isn't too hard. n_n;

Weapons:
Demolition Comet or Double Cannon or S-Rank Twin or Twin Blaze or some kind of good Double Saber
Red Handgun/Holy Ray or Vulcan with Hit
S-Rank Partisan or Red Partisan or Rainbow Baton with Hit or some kind of good Slicer

Armor/Units:
Guard Wave or whatever has the best stats.
~God/Arm
~God/Arm
~God/Battle
~God/Luck or Cure/*

Shield:
Kasami Bracer or Secret Gear

Mag:
Rati (5/145/50/0)

That's about what Ian listed. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-07-26 19:06 ]</font>

AlphaDragoon
Aug 21, 2004, 11:44 PM
Quick question: What makes Vulcans so good? I'm rocking L&K14 Combats w/30% Hit, does Charge really make them that much stronger? And how much cash do you blow using the said special?

Anyway, my HUmar's a Redria (a totally legit one too), this is what I've got:

1 enemy - Lavis Cannon. Nothing else is required.

2 or more enemies - Nothing strong yet, going through hell trying to get a good weapon for crowd clearance. Calibur and Gungnir ain't cuttin' it anymore.

Long range- Inferno Bazooka, Red Handgun or Combats.

Armor- 4 slot Ultimate Frame w/God/Power, God/Luck, Master/Ability and General/Battle.

Shield- Spiritual Shield (had a Custom Barrier, but the DFP was only a bit weaker on the SS and EVP was way higher.)

Mag- Diwari w/10/140/40/0. I think that's right anyway, something really similar.

BTW, what's the best way to hunt down a Kasami Bracer? Unfortunately I'm offline, so Lost Soul Blade won't work for me.

Quo
Aug 22, 2004, 12:16 AM
DON'T BUMP OLD THREADS.

KveerRaven
Aug 24, 2004, 10:03 AM
On 2004-08-21 22:16, Quo wrote:
DON'T BUMP OLD THREADS.

Hehe...You do realize that no matter what, the stupidity of the people on the majority of this site will never change, right?

Eanae
Aug 24, 2004, 11:13 AM
Seriously, there should be some auto lock made that locks all topic as soon as they hit the second page. -_-