PDA

View Full Version : Flight Cutter

GS_Punk
Jul 25, 2004, 02:06 PM
I used to love slicers when I was in Normal. Now that I have so much more, I don't like them as much. But when I saw the Flight Cutter in the item database, I knew I had to have one.

I'm Skyly so I get it off of Ult. Spaceship Delsabers. Are there any Skylys out there that have found one? (and ABOUT how many runs did it take)

cHaOsMaZtA
Jul 25, 2004, 02:37 PM
I'm guessing 60 runs. You're better off waiting till you have a yellowboze or whitill in ult and can pipe it from a temple hildeltorr.

aSo_Dragon
Jul 25, 2004, 03:13 PM
me and my bro were playing in spaceship he was first player (skyly) and we found it the 1st run.

KaFKa
Jul 25, 2004, 03:16 PM
On 2004-07-25 13:13, aSo_Dragon wrote:
me and my bro were playing in spaceship he was first player (skyly) and we found it the 1st run.

and i found a sealed-j on my first seaside run, but that doesent mean that theyre easy to find. (okay, kind of an extreme example, but it gets the point across)

lain2k3
Jul 25, 2004, 05:52 PM
And I've been screwed by 9 yellowboze temple torrs

Its not an easy find anywhere.

heyf00L
Jul 25, 2004, 06:03 PM
No, you're just unlucky. I've seen it drop from my second ever Boze Temple Torr.
I traded for mine but it dropped from a Whitill Temple Torr.
And remember, for some reason Whitill gets it at a lower rate then Boze, so use Boze if at all possible to increase your chances.