PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Quest(s)

slavetoguilt
Jul 25, 2004, 08:48 PM
I don't understand why in Hard mode, i have to do hunters training....can anyone plaease explain to me the point of this? is this quest THAT important that the makers had to...say..well make them do it FOUR times.....*grumble*.....Those first three quests are a absolute waste of time! they should do something about that in the future PSO's.

Dillon
Jul 25, 2004, 08:52 PM
Try not to multi-thread..

Anyway. The quests serve their purpose. Because of how the game's coded, however, they have to be there, so you can unlock the Tier 2? quests. (Maybe the rest of Tier 1, I don't know.)

But they're there so you can unlock the other quests, and also for making money.

slavetoguilt
Jul 25, 2004, 08:54 PM
thanks whats mult-thread

Cc08
Jul 25, 2004, 09:26 PM
Multi-threading is posting a bunch of topics at once. And you really don't have to do the quests 4 X. I just did them all once (in ULT).

slavetoguilt
Jul 26, 2004, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I could do that but I ussaly wanna get to the quest where i wanna make items out of body parts.

Cc08
Jul 26, 2004, 12:20 PM
Yeah, I could do that but I ussaly wanna get to the quest where i wanna make items out of body parts. Or you could just get to the quest in ULT mode... I didn't get to it until ULT. Then I transformed my worthwhile enemy parts into weapons.

Saffran
Jul 26, 2004, 01:42 PM
On DC, the enemy parts could not drop until you had successfully done Doc's Secret Plan. Maybe it's one of those instances?

slavetoguilt
Jul 26, 2004, 05:43 PM
good idea, I just wanted to see how it worked though but from know on, i think ill wait till i get to ultimate.