PDA

View Full Version : A couple questions about online items...

RAmar-Juko
Jul 26, 2004, 11:54 AM
ok, I want to go online and more likely i will buy some items from other people. Is there a trade system in the game that lets u trade money for items?
if so plz read below:

I want a Guilty light and here are my questions:
How much does a Guilty Light cost?
Is it legit to buy items from other people?

Solstis
Jul 26, 2004, 12:07 PM
In most cases, people won't give you squat for meseta.

The trade system is a complicated beast indeed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

RAmar-Juko
Jul 26, 2004, 12:43 PM
what things can i do for either a guilty light or a phton launcher? and is it legit?

Ashcroft
Jul 26, 2004, 12:51 PM
Photon Launcher = Vol opt all section ID's

Drop rate 1/18 (HARD MODE)

Guilty Light = My Redria RAmar found A TON of these whilst hunting fo a Lavis in Ultimate caves. Just slaughter a load of Vulmers whilst doing "addicting food" you will eventually get what you want... ^_^

For more info, look at the ITEM DATABASE which can be located on this sites main page!!

Eanae
Jul 26, 2004, 12:52 PM
Make a bunch of hard or very hard mines runs and kill the vol opt. You;d have a 1/18 chance of getting it.

Superguppie
Jul 26, 2004, 01:05 PM
On 2004-07-26 09:54, RAmar-Juko wrote:
ok, I want to go online and more likely i will buy some items from other people. Is there a trade system in the game that lets u trade money for items?

In the Items menu you might have noticed the Trade option, which you can't use offline. When online in a team, on P2 you can. After this you choose who to trade with and you go to the trade window. In this you put up what you are offering, and verify what the other is offering. You can still type, so you can negotiate what goes for what. If there is agreement, both confirm and the items are transfered.
There is no way to trade with the computer for rare items. The shops online are just like those offline. Anything better than what the shops have, you'll have to get from other players.

if so plz read below:

I want a Guilty light and here are my questions:
How much does a Guilty Light cost?

As Solstis says, in terms of Meseta it is priceless. By the time you make it to ULT Meseta is so easy to get you won't trade for it. Usualy item trades are made by exchanging items of comparable value. Value is determined by what an item can do in battle, and how hard it is to find. As you probably noticed, Guilty Light isn't exactly rare, so it won't be too expensive. It depends on what the other in the trade is looking for exactly how much. If you don't mind dupes you could probably get it for free. And sometimes someone has found so many legitly, they're handouts...

As far as I can tell the trade windows were put in to do this. So, as long as the items are legit, so is the trade.

Miroku77
Jul 27, 2004, 12:52 AM

As long as the item is legit, the trade is. Trading an item for money is not unlegit, only dumb for the person taking the money. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif Who would do that?