PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: PSO Secret Delivery Quest!!

Endu
Jul 26, 2004, 03:39 PM
Hiya people

I was just doing the secret delivery mission on PSO when I just notices their is a man waiting out side the hunter guild when you talk to him he says do you have any phonton weapons then after that he says I can't believe it! photons are out of date! imagine the strongest weapon ever...so hot that it'd be cool!! if you were a hunters would you want one? then ,you have two choice's ones !! and the other one's ?? if you press the one that has !! hes says you're clever indeed hey listen to me i'm actually a member of the secret organization know as WEAPONS you really don't know are you really a hunter a group of freemasons seeking an ultimate weapons WEAPONS you are intrested in it aren't you two choice's again pick the !! again then he say's right right that's very natural if you want I can recommend you for membership then he says but know this it's not easy become a member of WEAPONS you'll need to get fianl approval from our boss and to meet our boss you'll need approvals from the other members we have six people now me the boss and four other members you can get approvals from the other four members I don't know where they are or what they're doing now we have a rule that we never interfere with each other they he says I'll admit you take this as evidence of my approval they he gives you a weapon emblem ,they he says it'll be an arduous task becoming a member of WEAPON good look then after that ,i don't know what to do could someone help it has no info on the FAQ.

strongmad89
Jul 26, 2004, 03:44 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1236

That guide should tell you everything you need to know. At the end of it, you can get the weapon Akiko's Frying Pan.

strongmad89
Jul 26, 2004, 03:46 PM
On 2004-07-26 13:44, strongmad89 wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1236

That guide should tell you everything you need to know. At the end of it, you can get the weapon Akiko's Frying Pan.

edit: If you are going to go for the frying pan though, make sure you have all of the quests already completed or you wont be able to go back to Secret Delivery.

edit2: The first one was a quote by accident... >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: strongmad89 on 2004-07-26 13:47 ]</font>

Endu
Jul 26, 2004, 06:29 PM
Thanks for that FAQ strongmad89 I couldn't find the FAQ anywhere on this site but I have now ,what a dum ass I am anyway thanks again strongmad89.

P.S. The FAQ is a bit off but if I have time I will do a FAQ on this quest.