PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with this!!!

Hrigg
Jul 27, 2004, 01:56 PM
98 runs through the Hard Ruins and no freaking Delsabers Left Arm!!!!! DAMMIT!!!! 11 Photon Drops. 17 DB's Sabers. A Club of Laconium. An Elysion. Oh, 9 Varista's and 21 Blade Dance. No sense plate either!!

Anuminus
Jul 27, 2004, 02:01 PM
Do lots of Seek My Master runs. Most Delsaber anywhere. Oh yeah, and remember: Its Completely and Annoyingly (or happily) RANDOM!
(Sorry for the Bold txt, I know it can be annoying but just be patient, it'll show up, it always does...EVEN IF IT TAKES FOREVER! 2000 runs to find my Flowens Sword 3084, I play this game too much http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

Hrigg
Jul 27, 2004, 02:47 PM
I'm not gonna do Seek My Master... for one I alredy beat it... and i got a lot more issions to do, secondly i find just a many as in a regular run. (29 for regular run) (31 for Seek my Master)

Sitka
Jul 27, 2004, 02:49 PM
This would be a better thread for "rants," particularly since you're not inclined to listen to helpful suggestions.

Just my opinion though.

Anuminus
Jul 27, 2004, 03:15 PM
Ya, Seek my Master still has more, AND its shorter. I'd do some quests. They're good exp. and then once you unlock SmM you can do that quest over and over again.

Sharkyland
Jul 27, 2004, 07:09 PM
I NEVER trust the drop chart. I only trust what drops in this id chart. I dunno how people find the drop chart %s but taking statistics & probabilities, I so fricking do not care. You might get it on the 1st try or be not so lucky and get it on the millionth try.

Aredhel
Jul 28, 2004, 10:39 AM
On 2004-07-27 17:09, Sharkyland wrote:
I NEVER trust the drop chart. I only trust what drops in this id chart. I dunno how people find the drop chart %s but taking statistics & probabilities, I so fricking do not care. You might get it on the 1st try or be not so lucky and get it on the millionth try.

I 99% agree with you

Though...

When you look at the chart and it tells you that there is a 1/255,000 chance of getting a Psycho Wand off of a Gran Sorcerer, you know to not even TRY! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I've killed over 16,000 Tollaws with my Bluefull HUnewearl - they are supposed to drop Agito 1975. I have not ever seen an Agito 1975, and I probably never will. If only I'd seen the chart a year ago, I would know that there is a 1/28,000 chance of Bluefull Tollaw dropping an Agito and it would have saved me about 75 hours of playing that could have gone towards making a Whitill character to pipe for an Agito. By then, I would have a very nice Bluefull character and a very nice Whitill character. Probability is just one of those things you can never be sure about - it just proves that Chaos theory is God. Admittedley, the odds won't save you... or damn you for that matter.

tai_EX
Jul 28, 2004, 12:44 PM
JUST ENJOY THE FREAKIN GAME!!

KodiaX987
Jul 28, 2004, 01:15 PM
No.