PDA

View Full Version : level 100 cheater? prove it!

Tkc613
Feb 21, 2001, 04:18 AM
Ok please. I know some people out there cheat and get items and levels easily, but it is absurd that as soon as you see a level 100 character to label them as cheaters. I don't know about you, but when I was level 20-30 and I saw level 100 characters, I was in awe, not in doubt.

So many people say something along the lines of "there are very few level 100 characters out there, so you're probably a cheater." The game has been out for a pretty long time now. If you rush through the levels, you can basically get to level 100 in 100 hours. Start hard and vhard asap, and hit everyone with at least one spell. Try to get a lot of kills. This is not hard to do... Ok maybe a little when you're level 40 and they are level 80+, but with a high % weapon and any ra-xxxx spell it can still be done.

Last night I went to Titania 9 because one of my friends was playing there. As soon as I get there, this conversation takes place:

Lina (I think): lyle (me)
Lyle: sup
Lina: have fun using your gameshark?
Lyle: y do u say that, there are a lot of lvl100 pple
another unknown person: 100 so soon
same person: sure there are some
same person: but to be on this ship, this block, this lobby...

Ok hello.... mindless retard here or something? Remember this is in the lobby, not a game where you could see if I did not have Resta, any ra-spells, or decent weapons. If im level 100 of course I'm going to have friends online to look for. Or does it mean that when you get there you are automatically resticted to playing at certain blocks and ships?

This may not apply to many of you, but to any of you that have already accused those of cheating, prove it first. Get off your jealous rear and just enjoy the game. If you can't prove it, don't just assume.

Remember, juries that assumed guilt have sent many innocent people to death row.

Omegaxboy
Feb 21, 2001, 05:43 AM
Yes yes Lyle.....I know you worked it.....I knew you since before you were level 100......I'm 96 now......catching up!!!! =D
hey, I trade a double saber for s-beat's arm......not bad huh??? oh and I trade an agito for delsaber's buster.....=D

Android12
Feb 21, 2001, 05:49 AM
Well believe are not, I know how you feel. I'm friends with a couple of cheaters(Matter of fact I used to work for the site that is making the codes) And also know people that are lvl 100 and dont use cheats, they get bashed every time. I know how cheating takes the fun out of the games but one of my real good friends who does cheat is only doing it to help. I've seen him play with a group of people he doesnt even know and just hand out money like it was nuthin. So that just goes to show ya that cheaters arent all that bad.

Tkc613
Feb 21, 2001, 06:17 AM
Dang those are pretty good trades. I wish I could find more people online to trade with.

Arcadean
Feb 21, 2001, 06:21 AM
When I hit 100 I will probably find a new class just because of that.

Xbob42
Feb 21, 2001, 06:35 AM
HANDING OUT MONEY SUCKS, it's ruined many deals I had going, but the peoples banks were already maxed out! I was doing this for a real agito! This japanese guy wanted a double saber for one (not everyone has one you know) he proved it was real by showing me, I've known him, and I was gonna buy a double saber from my freind (I had just lost mine due to disconnection, strangest thing, it saved, but I lost my equiped weapon, no items) and then some gameshark guy comes in and is all "here guys, hope it's useful" and drops hunreds of 999,999 meseta, this really made me mad, as my deal was void, the guy wanted money, no items.

purhaze
Feb 21, 2001, 08:19 AM
yeah, cheaters suck, i put in 200 hours into my char so far, and im at lvl 80 and get accused i hate it. best way to prove it is just to go make a game on normal and let boomas hit u, if your at true lvl with no cheats they will never hit you. i saw a lvl 100 get killed by a booma on normal, lol you know he was a cheater

Android12
Feb 21, 2001, 08:21 AM
Just out of curiosity, Xbob42, do you remember the cheaters name?

Serge
Feb 21, 2001, 02:08 PM
Even with cheats a Lv 100 caracter will never be killed by a Normal Booma because of the high evasion he'll gain with the cheat.
When you use the cheat and go to Lv 100 with one battle you gain all status boost.
That means the caracter will have almost maximum evasion.....

PS: 200 hours on Lv 80??????? come on man, I'm with 180 hours on Lv 98 and I spent a lot of time just feeding mags while watching TV!!!
One more thing, on V Hard you get so much meseta that you trash like 200.000 every time you go down to ruins!!! Trying to trade things for meseta is nonsense......