PDA

View Full Version : My head!

navci
Jul 28, 2004, 01:23 PM
Is about to explode!

I don't know what they are doing but they started to drill the ground somewhen since yesterday afternoon and they been at it since then. This morning it started up again at around 8 o'clock. Now you see, the drilling noise is annoying, loud, and it REALLY adds to mental stress.

I come from a childhood where my apartment building has people moving in and out every month, and people like to renovate their places, and usually what happens is drilling and tearing down walls happens. See, if we live on the 16th floors, we can still hear noises coming from the 4th floor cuz the resonance kinda creep through the whole building (creep might be too subtle a word).

Under more normal circumstances maybe I would go outside and just leave the noise be and come back when they get off work, but right now, I have boxes to pack, things to take care of, and as if those isn't enough in stress already.

..... I .... can't.... take... it... any....more.
GAH!

*head explodes*

Armok
Jul 28, 2004, 01:29 PM
Poor Navi. I hate loud noises. Any kind of music played above very quiet annoys the shit out of me. Tvs turned up above a certain level. Now a drill would kill me I would just go mad instantly. My person war at the moment is versus the dickheads behinds my house that mow the lawn on saturday at 8am. Fucking fuck off its saturday you bastards.

Sagasu
Jul 28, 2004, 01:30 PM
*super glues Navi's head back together*

Thats no good.

In my opinion the boxes can wait, your well being is much more important. But if that really is your priority, asprin, and earplugs.

Just take care of yourself afterwards okay? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DruidMettool
Jul 28, 2004, 01:41 PM
I've been putting up with construction for a while... they've been cutting down the forest and blasting the ground with dynamite (underground) so they can build a 96-apartment complex. Even though this project was voted down at a public hearing, they went in and did it anyway... signifying that the politician responsible was bribed. Anyway, just about everyone in the area has "FOR SALE" signs on our houses because none of us can put up with it.

This is what happens when you live on one of the most-used 3 way intersections in the city. Constant noise. Navi, I think you can show a little backbone: They're not going to go away. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

navci
Jul 28, 2004, 02:11 PM
On 2004-07-28 11:41, DruidMettool wrote:

This is what happens when you live on one of the most-used 3 way intersections in the city. Constant noise. Navi, I think you can show a little backbone: They're not going to go away. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

If it was other times, I can take it. But moving is really packing a little too much stress on me that having to deal with the noise makes it worse.

Don't forget, I am one person trying to do a move things belonging to four people.

navci
Jul 28, 2004, 02:48 PM
The people workings at the construction thingy told me it'd just be 3-4 more hours then they'll be done with the drilling.

Well. I can do that.... Will try, anyway.