PDA

View Full Version : PSO Fan RPG (PSO Offline)

BlazingTiger
Jul 28, 2004, 01:42 PM
The PSO Fan RPG is back and up for download (free) again. For those who remember, the game is tight!

PSO Fan RPG (http://blazingtiger.p8o.com/gsc/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=5)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlazingTiger on 2004-07-28 11:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlazingTiger on 2004-07-28 11:43 ]</font>

Link00seven
Jul 28, 2004, 02:44 PM
The hell is this? o_O

Sharkyland
Jul 28, 2004, 02:54 PM
On 2004-07-28 12:44, Link00seven wrote:
The hell is this? o_O

I second that.

RicoRoyal
Jul 28, 2004, 03:02 PM
Le Fudge? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I do believe the link is broken....

FOmasta89
Jul 28, 2004, 03:41 PM
I tried it but it wont run w/ Wizard on my comp.

Nisshoku
Jul 28, 2004, 04:50 PM
Seems to be another RPGMaker RPG.

DeciBal
Jul 28, 2004, 05:04 PM
do I need RPG maker 2003 to run this or something?

BlazingTiger
Jul 28, 2004, 05:13 PM
The game is tight! Had it up about a year ago, got over 50 downloads and rave reviews. I took it down and was requested to put the game back up.

*It's not just any other PSO fan RPG.

If you have any problems downloading it or getting it to run, please post. I want to make sure everything is up and running fine.

*PS: You don't need RPG Maker to play it. Only a working PC http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlazingTiger on 2004-07-28 15:14 ]</font>

DeciBal
Jul 28, 2004, 05:20 PM
I downloaded and installed per instructions, but whenever I click on the RPG_RT icon, a pop-up comes up saying "RPG Maker 2003 65252". There's an OK button... I click it, pop-up goes away....then nothing. Please help, I would like to check this game out.

Ness
Jul 28, 2004, 05:22 PM
On 2004-07-28 14:50, -Nisshoku- wrote:
Seems to be another RPGMaker RPG.

That's exactly what it is. They used the 2003 and version for it, too. This is good because now I have some more sprites I can use.

AUTO_
Jul 28, 2004, 05:27 PM
I clicked it in my start up menu and it says:

RPGMaker2003 65252

Then there's an OK box and an exit box.

Doesn't matter which I click...

Nothing happens.

DeciBal
Jul 28, 2004, 05:30 PM
does it matter what version of windows you run maybe?

I've got XP.

same thing is happening to me auto.

BlazingTiger
Jul 28, 2004, 05:49 PM
I'll re-upload it to make sure all the elements were properly set up and then I'll re-post once it's done.

BlazingTiger
Jul 28, 2004, 10:52 PM
I corrected the problem for the PSO Fan RPG many of you were having. You all were not going crazy. A mild error on my part that has been fully corrected. It should work fine now after you download the game once again. The file is larger than before. I included the files needed to play the game on any comp. 24,000 KB.

*Delete the old file before downloading the new one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlazingTiger on 2004-07-28 20:53 ]</font>

BlazingTiger
Jul 29, 2004, 10:58 AM
On 2004-07-28 20:52, BlazingTiger wrote:
I corrected the problem for the PSO Fan RPG many of you were having. You all were not going crazy. A mild error on my part that has been fully corrected. It should work fine now after you download the game once again. The file is larger than before. I included the files needed to play the game on any comp. 24,000 KB.

*Delete the old file before downloading the new one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlazingTiger on 2004-07-28 20:53 ]</font>

I appologize again for the mix up. Please post and let me know if the game installed properly this time. It should work fine now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Also post on how you like it. The game is tight!

KaFKa
Jul 29, 2004, 11:00 AM
...what the fuck is this shit...

DeciBal
Jul 29, 2004, 11:38 AM
yay! it's working now (that's a much bigger file than before though). I started up a quick game and already have a question. How do I accept jobs from the hunter's guild. there's no option to do so. It seems like fun so far, I'll let you know more the further into it I get. cool concept though, PSO not as a hack and slash RPG but as an old genisis/nes rpg. me likey bouncey.

BlazingTiger
Jul 29, 2004, 04:19 PM
On 2004-07-29 09:38, DeciBal wrote:
yay! it's working now (that's a much bigger file than before though). I started up a quick game and already have a question. How do I accept jobs from the hunter's guild. there's no option to do so. It seems like fun so far, I'll let you know more the further into it I get. cool concept though, PSO not as a hack and slash RPG but as an old genisis/nes rpg. me likey bouncey.

Thanx. It's a pretty good game that builds up a nice story line pretty well. I got a lot of good feedback months ago when I first put it up. I was requested to put the game back up for download. If I get enough requests I may make another expanded version down the road.

To answer your question, the quests are more like hints to missions you must accomplish during the game. If I make an expanded version, I may make more actual quests that take you from the RPG and puts you in another platform like the PSO we know and love. I had a lot of ideas for an expanded version, but if you beat the game you'll see it's packed with a lot of stuff as it is...

Mixfortune
Jul 29, 2004, 08:55 PM
Back when you first released this, I was Shatter Sig... that was quite a while ago.
I suppose what my question is is this...
How much has the game changed since the last version?

BlazingTiger
Jul 29, 2004, 09:07 PM
On 2004-07-29 18:55, Mixfortune wrote:
Back when you first released this, I was Shatter Sig... that was quite a while ago.
I suppose what my question is is this...
How much has the game changed since the last version?

Sup, long time man...

Well, it's the same version. I'm putting it up for those who have not played it yet. I may be encouraged to make an updated version though and maybe an entire new PSO RPG if I'm motivated.

Also, the old PSO fan forum is now a guild.

PSO Guild (http://blazingtiger.p8o.com/forums/index.php?showforum=23)

*I will be updating the guild to make it look more PSO like soon.

BlazingTiger
Nov 18, 2004, 05:05 PM
If you have played the Aliens RPG, let me know.