PDA

View Full Version : S-rank Katana graphic

TheWeeOne
Jul 28, 2004, 04:08 PM
k, I'm soon to get my Ep.2 S-rank (hopefully) and need to know what the katana graphic looks like. If it looks like an oro, then I'm gonna reconsider and probably get the J-Cutter. If anyone has any other Srank suggestions, please feel free to advise, as this will be my first Ep.2 S-rank (but actually my 6th S-rank in total, so I'm not a C-mode newb)

rena-ko
Jul 28, 2004, 04:33 PM
*laughs* getting ep1 sranks actually doesnt make you the ep2 pro, but however...

imho (keep in mind that its just an option) the only ep2 srank worth getting is the needle. for a ranger. nothing else.

good luck on finding an 2c5 game o_O

Eihwaz
Jul 28, 2004, 04:41 PM
S-Rank Katana does indeed look identical to Orotiagito. S-Rank J-Cutter looks just like Flight Cutter, except with pretty gold photons. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

If you have a RAnger, get the Needle, like Rena said. It owns all. The J-Cutter isn't too bad, though...Scythe is also pretty good, especially melee RAngers or possibly melee FOnewm...

TheWeeOne
Jul 28, 2004, 06:52 PM
Thanks.

to respond to reno: uh, I never said that made me an E2Cmode expert, I just didn't want a complete explanation as if I were a newb.

to respond to E.: Thx a lot, me and my friends had hoped it was a golden yami, but now I'll get the J-Cutter.