PDA

View Full Version : God damnet!

jammuto
Jul 28, 2004, 09:46 PM
My now "x" girlfriend has fucked up my damned no-good worthless life... I was madly in love with her until about 3 months ago when she started to act weird.. she was becomeing one hell of a poser, and not much of a person to talk to. Her life has also been pretty messed up - annoying parents who suk at parenting, and pay no attention to her - a bitching lil sister- and a older sister that left who she really cares about..and she was raped when she was 6.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
She had so called therapy, but its obvisouly not workings because she still seems to think the rape was her fault...even tho she was fucking 6 .. so after that I would wry like shit that somethin bad might happend to her...but then she changed, and for the past 3 months she has a new problem everyday.. i got a lil annoyed by it, but latly it got bad - she was sayin stuff and telling me storys that seemed like a cry for attention.. then yesterday she tells me and her best friend she tried to kill herself. Now she tells me back in May some fucking desperate bastard came up to her while she was walking home alone from skool and asked if she wanted to go back to his place. She said no the the lil fucker grabbed her and I dunno what he did to her nor do I want to know, for i might possibley kill him, but I think eh might of touched her crouch area - but she kicked him and ran home.. now wtf am i supposed to do? So today I freak on her - say shes fucking nuts for not telling anyone that and someday she might get hurt if she doesn't tell anybody when somones bugging her. Then I said she needs to grow up and quit bitchin about her daily retarded problems.. but wtf am I supposed to do now? I want to end this realationship so I dun have to wry anymore.. It makes me literaly sick to my stomach everytime she tells me she needs to tell me something. Everytime she says she needs to tell somthing that might get me mad I wry my ass off that she mite say somthign like " i had sex with somone" or "i'm pregnant"... Shes suicidle and depressed probably.... am I the bad guy? and why the hell do I always end up with the fucking nut chicks?.. i'm so fucking stressed out... i need some pixie stix..

Scrub
Jul 28, 2004, 10:00 PM
Give me her phone number, her name, your name, and I'll tell her. Or, do it yourself. If she kills herself over it, too fucking bad. People who kill themselves don't deserve any sympathy, because they were too stupid to live. ::puts on fire-resistant Dragon's Mithril Armor +5::

Sagasu
Jul 28, 2004, 10:08 PM
Ach, poor girl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

At the age of six? No wonder she's traumatized. You have no idea what its like, and neither do I. Just stuff that she must have to do is driving her insane. But you are you, her problems are not yours. People that are like that need someone to confide to, they need constant love and support, or they fall to pieces. Most cannot handle it, and find themselves in your position.

She may die, she may get raped again, but its not your fault, and never will be. You must decide if you want to act as a clutch, but don't let pity take you down with her. Its sad that such things happen everyday somewhere in the world, another reason I loathe humans. Sexuall abuse is the worst.. I just cant stand it..

damn.. thanks for the reminder of how fucked everything is.

*goes off to clear head and calm down*

ABDUR101
Jul 28, 2004, 10:26 PM
There's a line from being a supportive person, and being a sponge for drama queens.

I don't know her, but if she's just pissing you off, making it hard to be around her and all that, just end it with her. If you're not enjoying the time you spend together, what the hells the point? Defeats the purpose of any relationship entirely.

trypticon
Jul 28, 2004, 11:00 PM
Man, you really have no idea how hard it must be to live as she is, and you never will understand it in full. She is seeking attention, and she probably is only getting negative attention thrown back at her. I will point out that even you, who used to love her, are upset about the need to give her any sort of attention in this.

I would seriously suggest a few things to help HER out with this, since it really isn't YOUR problem that is the issue here.

1. She needs to get some more counciling, however, she is possibly at a delicate stage right now, since she is crying out for some sort of attention. I would approach her parents for this, not as a boyfriend, but as a friend who really does care about the wellbeing of this girl. If her parents don't respond, then approach a councelor. She might end up throwing a lot of anger back at you about it, but it would be for the best.

2. I would not mention what has happened to her, about being touched, to anybody. This is a private thing for her, and it is a battle she must face largely alone, until she is able to trust others enough to tell them. You should feel very fortunate that she was able to trust you enough to divulge into that. With what happened to her at such a young age, I am surprised she was able to come out of her shell enough to start any type of relationship with another person.

3. I understand that a lot of the posters here at PSOworld consider themselves to be friends. But let's be honest, hardly any of us know each other outside of the forums in real life, and even if there are a few you might know, this is an adult issue, and the people here are hardly equipped to deal any good advice out to you, to her, or to anybody else. Because of that, it would be very poor form to accept the advice of much of anybody here, and that is the simple truth, no matter the assurances from anybody else here that might pop up. None of us live her life, and we never will, so we will not be able to dispense the advice that is needed in this.

4. While you may want to just end the relationship because you are unable to deal well with the issues that seem to constantly pop up with her, given the change that she seems to be going through, I would advise you that it may not be the best of ideas to leave her to face this change alone.

ABDUR101
Jul 28, 2004, 11:21 PM
On 2004-07-28 21:00, trypticon wrote:
3.None of us live her life, and we never will, so we will not be able to dispense the advice that is needed in this.

Thats right. We're only basing our opinion on what we're told, and thats really for shit if we don't know the people involved, nor the events that have happened to them entirely.

Hell, even those closest to those involved really can't give much help, it's an issue that needs to be worked out personally.

I don't know either of them, who they are, how old, everything, so my replies are basic.

It all comes down on a judgement call to the individual.

And yeah, this is a the internet, and a game forum, don't expect too many pearls of wisdom, the best most can do is just call it how it is portrayed to us.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2004-07-28 21:28 ]</font>

Aredhel
Jul 28, 2004, 11:21 PM
^ very good post

Be there for her when she needs you. If you ever truly loved her, seize that feeling again and just be there for her...

jammuto
Jul 29, 2004, 12:10 PM
k i understand .. but thx for the advice ppl.. and next time i won't put in details like that.. i just put that in to get it thrue she has some problems..but i guess i'll try my best to be there when she needs me like aredhel said.