PDA

View Full Version : To hell with you bitch!

TheOneHero
Jul 28, 2004, 11:54 PM
What the hell is your problem?!?!?!?!?! i ask you for a simple favor! The conversation is as follows:

Me: Hey, since I don't have Katie's screen name, could you ask her to give me an IM when she gets on?

The Bitch: Maybe...Why should I?

Me: Well, considering I moving in a few weeks, I would very much like to be able to keep in touch with my friends. I mean, wouldn't you? Please just do that simple favor.

The Bitch: No.

Me: You said you were my friend. Now please be a friend and let me be able to keep in touch with my other friends. Can't you understand that I will never see them again?

The Bitch: Listen, you emabrrased her.

Me: How so?

The Bitch: At school last Augest.

Me: That was a YEAR ago, and honestly, when I said, "Katie Kakes my love come to me!" She knew I was joking. If you didn't know Jessica. She does that kind of stuff to me to. And besides, you are still in middle school.

The Bitch: Ya, well you don't deserve to be her friend.

Me: That't it. I'm done.

I then blocked her. Honestly, dont you people think it would be nice to keep in touch with your friends if you were moving? It would be nice if someone could just do one nice thing in their pittiful life. I Had Katie's old screen name but she changed it, and I can't get ahold of her....so im just gonna say one last thing.

TO HELL WITH YOU JESSICA!

DruidMettool
Jul 28, 2004, 11:57 PM
Sounds like your "friend" is a really arrogant person. Is she always this bitchy?

If she isn't... it just could be really bad PMS. But I don't think PMS has anything to do with the way you type.

TheOneHero
Jul 28, 2004, 11:59 PM
Yes, she is alwasy that bicthy, luckily i dont have to deal with her for very long.

SpikeOtacon
Jul 29, 2004, 12:01 AM
I occasionally get that. Best you can do is block her and find another person to get in contact with your friend or someone else that might know her.

Sharkyland
Jul 29, 2004, 12:51 AM
A simple request... I'm guessing she's just lazy.

Firocket1690
Jul 29, 2004, 01:22 AM
Ignore the verbal remarks, You blocked her first. =o

Link00seven
Jul 29, 2004, 01:28 AM
Stupid kids...thats all it is.

Outrider
Jul 29, 2004, 02:23 AM
Eh... get your friends screen name from somebody else then.

Assuming that's possible, of course.

Armok
Jul 29, 2004, 11:54 AM
I think you where a bit tight on 'the bitch' in that conversation. She might of though you where just talking to her to get another girls number which is pretty wrong.

TheOneHero
Jul 29, 2004, 03:13 PM
On 2004-07-29 09:54, Armok wrote:
I think you where a bit tight on 'the bitch' in that conversation. She might of though you where just talking to her to get another girls number which is pretty wrong.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif She had told me earilier that my friend Katie was going to be getting on. So i asked if she would have Katie IM me, so i could get her screen name.

Armok
Jul 29, 2004, 03:37 PM
Ok fair enought.

Jason
Jul 29, 2004, 04:29 PM
Yes TheOneHero, I don't usually say this about the person but she was being a total bitch. Really. Not only to you, but to me. Remember last night you gave me her screenname, so I can try to talk her out to get Katie's screenname for you (first to get to know her and she get to know me going through as making friends so she won't get suspecious if I asked for the screenname all of a sudden)? Well, I failed. When she was on today, I said hi and through the conversation she was being sensitive and all bitchy like your conversation you had with her. I do know that some people are like her because talking to strangers on the Internet can be dangerous, but c'mon. What I did was giving her the chance to get to know me if she will be giving me the chance, and I was being as nice as possible while she was bitchy, but it didn't work out. No chance for me. In the middle of the conversation, a friend of hers messaged me to asked me who I am (for her bitchy friend). She, too, didn't give me the chance to get to know each other because her friend won't. I told her that isn't it the beginning of making friends is to get to know each other, but she responsed dully with "sure-whatever." I asked her will she get rid of me, and she said yes. She did it when I was nice the whole time, suffering with this inner pain. The girl you talked to blocked me after... Maybe I should had mentioned you so both of the girls won't get as suspecious of me. If you don't have Jessica's friend's screenname who messaged me, I'll give it to you when we'll meet again on AIM if you want. It was nice talking to you last night too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-07-29 14:33 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Jul 29, 2004, 04:46 PM
Ah, thank you Jason, the sn of the friend she sent to IM you is infact Katie's new screen name. Jessica has made a mistake....and now we all must make fun of her for that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ALL HAIL THE HILDETOR HUNTER!

Jason
Jul 29, 2004, 04:52 PM
Glad to know I didn't actually failed. Know that you can always count on me, bud. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Guile
Jul 29, 2004, 05:43 PM
Well I don't know either of those girls, but yeah she is a bitch.

TheOneHero
Jul 30, 2004, 01:11 AM
THAT MOTHER FUCKER!

The bitch that would give me teh screen name of my friend. *Which i now have*

was supposed to tell me of a very important event that happened tonight.

My friend, James. *and his brothers and sister* are moving to florida tommorow. There was a big farewell party at the Rave *A theater here in Fort Wayne*. Where they were all meeting for one final farewell.

The bitch was supposed to inform me of this, and as i have recently found out, she told everyone to she would. Well guess what?

THE FUCKER DIDN"T!

Now, my greatest friends are leaving, and i wasn't able to give them a farewell. What is probable going to happen now, knowing what kind of person the bitch is. When she is asked if she told me, she will say, "I told him, but he said he didn't care." And then the friendships that i hold ever so dear will vanish.

I am, so pissed, and so heartbroken *At an event you may learn about another time* I am beyond words. Hopefully I will be able to fix things, and ruind the bitchs life forever.

*I am sorry wise Abdur. I should have kept it in one thread.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-07-29 23:16 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Jul 30, 2004, 01:29 PM
yesh, listen to abdur
abdur > all

That, and your sig is annoyingly big. >_<

Scales_of_Air
Aug 1, 2004, 11:18 PM
On 2004-07-29 23:11, TheOneHero wrote:
THAT MOTHER FUCKER!

The bitch that would give me teh screen name of my friend. *Which i now have*

was supposed to tell me of a very important event that happened tonight.

My friend, James. *and his brothers and sister* are moving to florida tommorow. There was a big farewell party at the Rave *A theater here in Fort Wayne*. Where they were all meeting for one final farewell.

The bitch was supposed to inform me of this, and as i have recently found out, she told everyone to she would. Well guess what?

THE FUCKER DIDN"T!

Now, my greatest friends are leaving, and i wasn't able to give them a farewell. What is probable going to happen now, knowing what kind of person the bitch is. When she is asked if she told me, she will say, "I told him, but he said he didn't care." And then the friendships that i hold ever so dear will vanish.

I am, so pissed, and so heartbroken *At an event you may learn about another time* I am beyond words. Hopefully I will be able to fix things, and ruind the bitchs life forever.

*I am sorry wise Abdur. I should have kept it in one thread.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-07-29 23:16 ]</font>

Ouch. By God that sucks. I feel for you, I knew someone who seemed to be incarnated in this "Jessica." She ruined one of my frienships and destroyed any hopes for a different one... Again, ouch. That really sucks...

Further, I know what it's like to part with good old friends... *Pats back* I'm still trying to restore some frienships from when I moved. I drove, or moreover, was driven to this one girl's house (I knew her for my whole life as a great friend), and mustered the courage to knock on her door. No luck, but I left a note with my number... we'll see.

I hope everything can work out somehow, best of luck to you. I'm off to read the Part 2.

EDIT: Read part 2. and the stuff about Abdur made sense.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scales_of_Air on 2004-08-01 21:19 ]</font>