PDA

View Full Version : my story of betrayal

Teknoman
Feb 21, 2001, 04:20 AM
I can't believe people can be so evil..I was playing vhard ruins one day with this other guy..well since im at lvl 62 i could handle it..but my partner was at lvl 41..so i had to revive him 100's of times...at that time i was playing around with my double saber that i spent 4 HOURS searching for. Before i knew it i got jumped by a delsaber and shot by those cannons...so i died. The bastard came and took my weapon that i spent so long looking for and he didnt give me it back. He did revive me, then he equiped the dbl saber and was playing with it in front of ME!!! He then left a minute later. Can you believe that?? 4 HOURS looking for it and i revived him so many times and helping him out and this is what i get..sigh..

Mr_Six
Feb 21, 2001, 04:39 AM
No good deed goes unpunished. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Omegaxboy
Feb 21, 2001, 05:40 AM
lesson number 1.....never bring good weapons with you......anyone can die in accident even when you are level 100......and don't worry.....you will find double saber again....I found my first at level 30+ and I didn't find another til level 70+....after that......I found like tons of them......basically when I find it now, I just trade people....

PSO_Krunk
Feb 21, 2001, 07:22 AM
He's right... NEVER TAKE YOUR GOOD WEAPONS WITH YOU unless you're playing with your homies - guys you been playin' with since you were all level 6.

Your crew, your posse- the bro's who you've revived more times than you can count and they've done the same for you.

Sadly, after being jakked a few times for my good shit, I've stopped meeting new people and just play with my 'fellas from the first days.

Ayanami
Feb 21, 2001, 11:45 AM
You know, I've never had that happen to me? I stared quite a bit later than most of you (cause I was bummed out about having to start all over after working so hard on the import =/) but when I did start playing, I pretty much only played on Puck 09. The crew there is sooo nice, and most of them are friends since they're all from these boards =)
By the way, I haven't heard of the anime Teknoman is forever! I haven't seen it in years and it just seemed to disappear from TV =/ It was my first exposure to anime lol =)

RedVento
Feb 21, 2001, 12:32 PM
At least when it happened to me the dude left right away. And he couldn't equip my meteor crush, that's the worst of it.. o well.. might as well play in private games only now.