PDA

View Full Version : The Return Of The Master.....

DB
Jun 15, 2002, 12:11 PM
I've decided to start another fanfic since I can't find my old DB fanfic. So I am going to go start a new one. I'll be going along slowly with this fanfic, so just stick with me for now. Also, any comments by my freidns and other PSOWers is much appreciated. I'll be starting tommorow possibly. And i'm going to get on PSO v.2 soon as MurphyLee, a HUmar... x_X Anyways... Time to get started with the ideas... And don't trust the fake DB that's running around. Because he isn't me... It's my cousin.

DB
Jun 15, 2002, 12:24 PM
MurphyLee sat slowly back in his chair. The comfort overwhelming his after a hard days work down on Ragol. Perched on his shoulder was his infamous pal and partner, ChuChu. ChuChu was definitly a best pal, but he had gotten Murphy in plenty of bad situations, many of which he would have like to have forgotten. The incident last year on Ragol was something, a part of his history with ChuChu. It was rumored down in the ruins somewhere a well reknowned hunter had been stuck, with no escape to the outside, and having no ability to communicate. But Murphy wasn't part of this as of yet. Murphy closed his eyes, remembering the scene very well. Stuck in the ruins as they collapsed behind him, a hunter in a blue costume, and then darkness. He let his own mind get to him, and cut out all the bad memories of his past. ChuChu started to snore loudly, Murphy shook awake, still in his rollie chair. He patted ChuChu on his head lightly, then stood up in his small apartment, it was on the northeast side of Pioneer 2, somewhat near Watas old place. He yawned as he stood up, walking over to his closet. The apartment wasn't much to look at. Just a bedroom with a small kitchen and of course a bathroom. The bedroom acted as a living room as well. Diffrent posters of Nat, the famous HUnewearl were strewn along the ceiling adn walls. A rather large TV was stationed near his hanging phone at the end of the double bed. The kitchen was a mess as usual.
"It's was ChuChus turn to do dishes..." he was thinking out loud again...
Murphy was still sitting up thinking about what chores he had to do today... And what was awaiting him on Ragol this fine afternoon.... After all Murphy never got up and going until about noon... Just a thing... Of course ChuChu was just plain lazy... ChuChu slept whenever possible... A true soldier...

DB
Jun 15, 2002, 12:40 PM
Finally Murphy made his way into the kitchen. His famous RuneSkewer lance laid in the corner of the kitchen, near the trash can... He wondered solemly how it ever came to this. He had inherited all his fame and guild concerns from his forefathers. He always dreamed of becoming a hunter as a kid. But instead he got stuck with all the past debts of his predessecors, and also all the reknown of them... All bad. He shrugged slightly, opening the fridge, it creaked open in a quick pull. He grabbed a pack of hotdogs, threw them on the counter, closed the fridge door. He open the counter next to the microwave, getting out a small pareing knife, and opened the package of the hotdogs, then he heard something stirring... Murphy peeked around the corner of the kitchen wall, ChuChu looked back at him brighteyed.
"Heya big ML!" the strange blue mouse called out to Murphy. "You got breakfas... Errr... Lunch ready yet?" ChuChu eyes shione brightly as he floated from the bed over to Murphys shoulder. And hovered slowly downwards perching himself there.

Murphy took out three hot dogs, opened up the microwave door, and threw them in, closed it and set it for 2 minutes. ChuChu smiled happily, rocking back and forth. Then Murphy reached up above himself, opening a cupboard door, takeing out two glasses, turned around to the sink, filled them with water. And bam... This was their premeal before the trek down to Ragol.
"So... You gonna be ready for this ChuChu? We're going to go deep into the caves tonight partner... no coming back until we see the end of the tunnel buddy..." Murphy shurgged slightly as he talked, ChuChu bounceing up and then down as he did so. Then ChuChu gave him a reassureing look, ChuChu was ready, and so were the hotdogs...

DB
Jun 17, 2002, 10:03 AM
Murphy grabbed for his Rune Skewer lance slowly, his right hand wrapping around the haft. ChuChu finished off his food, then stayed seated on Murphys shoulder. Murphy walked to the door, hitting the switch on the left side, opening the chamber to the main apartment complex. He started to walk through, trying not to drag attention to himself. He was not a silent type, more a outgoing person, but when something serious needed to be done, he changed completely. Two hunters were still missing from yesterday on an expedition into the caves. And it was his job to take care of it, and find them. He accepted the job from an anounomys e-mail. The detail were all inside, but he wasn't sure if it was false. It could just be a lure, but he was prepared.

"Chu... I don't feel very good about this. I mean we could be walking right into a...." Murphy stopped short of his sentance as Kireek popped out around the corner of the exit to the complex. Kireek just gave them both that haunted stare. Those yellow glowing eyes... Sent jitters over both Murphy and Chu.
"Uh, hey Kireek... Sup? You heard about the missing hunters?" Murphy asked precariously. There was a short silence between the two, then Kireek spoke as they stood near the entrance to go down to Ragol.
"Yes... I was thinking of taking on a partner for that mission. But it was accepted before I had the chance to take it up. It says on the guild board, that you accepted it. Two hunters are already missing. You should take care on this one Murphy... I don't think there will be room for your recklessness." With this, Kireek walked off to the hunters guild, leaveing Murphy with a bad taste in his mouth...

DB
Jun 17, 2002, 10:11 AM
Murph steeped onto the platform to transport down to the caves. Chu started to hop up and down getting ready for the strange feeling of having your body displaced to a diffrent location. Chu could never get over that. A young girl stepped onto the platfrom with them. She had white hair and a blue outfit, and a wicked youthful smile. Murph just gave her a wave, and then she faded out of veiw and was replaced with a small time frame of blurring lights and utter darkness. Then he found himself faceing the entrance to the caves... He checked his equipment, he had his poliful shield on, snapped tightly to his left arm. His lance was now activated, a yellow humming light coming from the top of the haft. The door in front of him slide open. He gave a sigh and jogged into the opposeing room. A slight hint of fear shown in his sigh, but also the willingness to get this over with... The same feeling for every mission, you never know if you're comeing back alive, but you signed up for it, so you have to go through with it. Chu hopped of his shoulder and started to float behind his left shoulder... Time to get down to business...

DB
Nov 12, 2002, 07:11 AM
Both Murph and his partner, glided downwards through Ragol, deep within' it's confines. That weird nauseating feeling took over Murph as usual, especially after eating! The transport was a complicated device indeed. It moved molocules, that represented mass, to a linear jump point. To Murph, it was all just a bunch of dribble, and something for those science wiz's to deal with. Not his problem for now. Of course, the closest jump point was to the highest level of the caves. Sadly, the other jump points had been sealed off, due to extreme infestation of altered beasts.

With this in mind, Murph tried his best, to overlook the hard situation at hand. From what he could tell, and the information he had, it would be a long search. The e-mail was from another hunter. Nick named "Victorious". The letter contained enough information, to tell a vague location, somewhere deep within' the caves, plenty of water. And the only reason the hunter couldn't make it back, was he ran out of supplies. A handy telepipe would've made the difference... But, it wasn't he that was injured, but a force he had found, and of course, decided to stay with and guard, wait for help...

So, Murphy was going headlong, straight into the unknown, well kinda unknown, considering he knew there were going to be alot of monsters. He kinda disliked that thought, gave a little frown about it. But hey, that's life... That's the way it's always been for Murphy Lee. You get shit put in front of you, you deal with it the best you can. You get good stuff put in front of you, you snatch it up as fast as you can. Those were the last thoughts he had, before he felt his body realign at the first cave linear jump point receptor. And so, it was time to go...

DB
Nov 12, 2002, 07:14 AM
By the way, the fake DB is gone. He's finally going back to being Stag again. Thank god... And, I had a little extra free time, so I finally did dig up my old fanfic. In the Ruins (Part 1) Check it out, considering it's my first fanfic, and still going after all this time now. I'm going to be working on both, however, the other fanfic will take precedence over this one. This is supposed to be slightly more comical, with a few dramatic twists here and there... But hey, you'll find out if you keep reading... ^_~

And as always, comments are always welcome!

DB
Nov 13, 2002, 03:09 PM
The door upahead slid open. It was a thing, mUrph was now accustomed too. A happenstance of daily life, nearly. The heat rushed in, awfully dry, but, not lacking some humidity, from the lower levels. He stepped out, and through the door, Chu Chu following behind eagerly. Feet traced along the floor, pattering against the hardend lava flows. Now browned and old, yet, not quite obsidian. Looks like this general area was cleaned out. Murph had heard of the recent militaries involvment, concerning this area. Life here, had gotten out of control, and was an actual threat... Since when aren't creatures, with pointy teeth, and razor sharp arms, a threat?

"Yo Chu Chu... Can you make a diagnostic scan of the area?" Was Murph question, as he scanned the floor, seeing various blood puddles, most green, which is a good sign. "Scanning Murph... Area will be mapped in a minute!" Chu Chu flustered out, a smile as always. Chu's interior nanotechsnoligies swirled around inside him, churned by a tiny motor, and the process going through his processors. He had a previous map of the area. And decided, once he loaded it, he didn't want to bother loading anything else..

With the map loaded, Murph put his shield arm forwards, the bulky thing opened, and let chu send a tentacle like wire, to connect with on of the many ports, on the unit. The map was uploaded through this wire, and now, a moniter popped up, on the shield, holograpihic like, a map, zoomed out slightly... Somewhat simple, compared to their real surroundings, but none the less, it worked.

"Thanks buddy. Now lets get going!" With this said, Murph ran through the room, to the next corridor, Chu flying behind quickly, huffing and puffing like he actually had to keep up... Even though he propelled himself with photon engines... Murph thought... "If only I had some boots like that..."