PDA

View Full Version : H@X0R$!!!1! -A topic on LV200 cmoders-

Axel3792
Jul 31, 2004, 11:40 AM
Bleah! Level 200 cmoders just want a frikkin SRANK! I beat it legit once, and that was fun, but I don't wanna do it again, since it took too damn long, and not all of us have the luxury of sitting on our fat asses day and night playing video games. Did you ever notice, instead of the Lv200 Cmoders playing with a bunch of legits, they play together? I'm tired of people bashing on us like that, saying we play just to piss people off. Honestly, it's not that hard to figure out that if legits wanna play, uh, LEGIT, that theyr'e gonna quit and make a new game, leaving you stranded there. I guess what I'm saying is, we're not bothering you THAT much, if any, because we try to all play together! You get a rogue every once in a while that plays to piss people off, but remember that there are legits that do the same thing (ie. item hogging, dying on purpose in cmode, Trash Talkers, etc.). I'm not saying there is a "Guild" or "Clan" of us that communicate on this, but yes, we have figured out that the best way to play is with people with your own interests.

Seriously, most of the people I hear complaining about Lv200 cmoders, when asked, have never played cmode. Damn.

phoenixphire
Jul 31, 2004, 08:30 PM
It's simple. If someone doesn't sit on their fat ass day and night playing video games, they don't deserve an S-Rank. Few people do. No one seems to understand this obvious concept anymore.

P.S. It's usually the hackers that are 1337, not the legits.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phoenixphire on 2004-07-31 18:31 ]</font>