PDA

View Full Version : Item: Dancing HItogata...

Red_Death4052
Jul 31, 2004, 12:00 PM
I've been thinking about making this weapon. I have never seen one, let along the book of hitogata. I know it's not the best fo wep out there, but I feel like using a different kind of force wep. I already managed to get a hitogata in a random puprlenum ET, so the easy part is done. I figure it should be as hard as Kef getting his guld, so i have 1000+ Doc's Secret Plan runs ahead of me. That's if I'm lucky too. I was wondering if anyone had managed to make one and what they thought of it.

RicoRoyal
Jul 31, 2004, 01:30 PM
http://romain.bernardi.free.fr/aeliahito.png
Kef's FOmarl showing off

If Kef is around, then I'm sure he'll fill you in on the details. Gotta love the look though...

Anyways, happy hunting to ya'!

Red_Death4052
Jul 31, 2004, 02:03 PM
Thank you. I'm up to 22 runs in 3 days, so it's going pretty quick. I have managed to snag a few other rares like sneedle and guardianna, so I'm not leaving empty handed each time. It seems Kef has gotten quite a few of these really hard to get rares(guld, milla, BOH and such).

Quo
Jul 31, 2004, 02:17 PM
On 2004-07-31 12:03, Red_Death4052 wrote:
It seems Kef has gotten quite a few of these really hard to get rares(guld, milla, BOH and such).

That's because Kef is a monster.

cHaOsMaZtA
Jul 31, 2004, 09:29 PM
Just to let you know, the Bluefull Indi Belra drop might be easier. There are 9 Belras in Seek My Master (ruins 1 only), and 10 Sorcerers in Doc's Secret Plan, but the Belra drop is 1/22,405 and the Sorcerer drop is 1/28,807. So that is 2,490 Seek my Master runs (ruins 1 only) and 2,880 Doc's Secret Plan runs. I don't know which is faster, 1 SmM run or 1 DSP run. But if you have a bluefull, i would do 1 of each and find out which is faster before engaging on your quest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cHaOsMaZtA on 2004-07-31 19:30 ]</font>

Red_Death4052
Aug 1, 2004, 08:50 AM
Blueful is one of the two ids I dont have. In time it would take me to get one to ult ruins and to be able to do that quest, I could do several dozen DSP.

Primrose
Aug 1, 2004, 10:32 AM
On 2004-07-31 12:17, Quo wrote:

On 2004-07-31 12:03, Red_Death4052 wrote:
It seems Kef has gotten quite a few of these really hard to get rares(guld, milla, BOH and such).

That's because Kef is a monster.

...And that monster has never even found Book of Hitogata. Its a dupe of Dancing Hitogata that he used to take for his picture gallery and probably also for research purposes. But yes, he found a good amount uf very rare items, to me hes officially the luckiest pso player.

I dont know if Bluefull is easier than Purplenum if youre stuck offline, but online, your best bet is Endless Nightmare 4. Just repeat Ruins 1, with an average of 800 runs. Good luck to you, i never found one.

Here, an extract of my information:
Special: Geist
Class: Card
Note: From the moment you equip the weapon, it takes either five seconds, or an attack (that will automatically miss) to make a card appear. From that moment on, more cards will appear behind the character each five seconds, to the maximum of five cards that all encircle the character. When an attack is performed, all cards that surround the character will be shot away from the character in the direction they are showing, forcing the character to restart the process of collecting cards. Note that the cards encircle the character even while the attack is casted and will be released after the animation.

Hrith
Aug 2, 2004, 03:18 AM
Aelia is holding Hiogata, not Dancing Hitogata :L

And yeah, I never found BoH, not even looked for it.

Good luck on the hunt, though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

heyf00L
Aug 2, 2004, 01:08 PM
What a crazy weapon. Never used it or seen it used.
But if you want one I'd try Bluefull EN4 runs.

Sitka
Aug 2, 2004, 02:08 PM
I had a duped one that I played with for a while.

It was definitely different and when you watch a FOnewm run with it, it looks pretty cool/funny.

The TP steal is cool - like Mahu, but it's not what I would call a good force weapon. It's just something fun to play with. Why they had to make it so insanely hard to get doesn't make sense to me.

If I'm going to spend that much time hunting down an uber-rare, I would prefer it be something I could actually make good use of like Kef's Guld-Milla's - my Whitil FOnewm is almost into VH and should begin hunting ultimate by this weekend. He's only 170 levels behind Sikta Blue D!

digigram
Aug 2, 2004, 02:14 PM
I got a whitill RAmar sitka.. level 66.. wanna dance?

Sitka
Aug 2, 2004, 02:55 PM
Yes Digi:

Samba or Lambada?

With Big Boy or Bu-EI++?

In the lobby or on the football field?

Seriously, let's grab Green and Hiro, force them into a c-mode game and the four of us will get a team through both Ep I and Ep II. I'll play the force and you three can play the hunters.

Since none of us are expert c-moders, we can all make our mistakes together and not have to worry about some hard-core guy going off or flaming "NOOBS" at us.

Sound like fun?

(sorry about the hijack - thought about it, not cool. So, on sidenote, go for the Hitogata or just play with a duped one until you've had your fill, then go hunt down a good weapon).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2004-08-02 12:56 ]</font>