PDA

View Full Version : mag question

YodaSmack
Jul 31, 2004, 12:04 PM
hey u guys know that mag cell elenor gives u in soul of steel? wat is that for and how can it benefit me?

Ketchup345
Jul 31, 2004, 12:29 PM
It is only used in the quest. You can't keep it, and it does nothing except grow.

It can't benefit you in any way really.

tai_EX
Jul 31, 2004, 12:50 PM
On 2004-07-31 10:04, YodaSmack wrote:
hey u guys know that mag cell elenor gives u in soul of steel? wat is that for and how can it benefit me?

nope.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif believe me in the "seek my master" quest i thought i got the Sange! i was like OOOH YEA!! but then it turned out to be only a part of the quest.. *sigh* SONICTEAM why'd yu hav to mess with our feeble minds!! ><!!

Quo
Jul 31, 2004, 01:36 PM
On 2004-07-31 10:50, tai_EX wrote:

On 2004-07-31 10:04, YodaSmack wrote:

nope.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif believe me in the "seek my master" quest i thought i got the Sange! i was like OOOH YEA!! but then it turned out to be only a part of the quest.. *sigh* SONICTEAM why'd yu hav to mess with our feeble minds!! ><!!

You get Sange, Yasha and Kamui in that quest. The remain quest items though, you cannot keep them.

If I recall correctly, should you be able to get that mag cell to grow three times before the end of Soul of steel, you see Elenor with the Elnoa mag.

YodaSmack
Jul 31, 2004, 02:55 PM
yea i herd somewhere else that if u get it to grow a third time u get something, but im not sure how to get it to grow a third time

Quo
Jul 31, 2004, 03:11 PM
On 2004-07-31 12:55, YodaSmack wrote:
yea i herd somewhere else that if u get it to grow a third time u get something, but im not sure how to get it to grow a third time

You don't actually get anything.

I'm sure there's a guide on how to get the thing to grow.