PDA

View Full Version : Epi1&2's C-mode?

Ina
Jun 15, 2002, 06:08 PM
I dunno if this has been ask before or not, anyhow, are there any changes to the c-mode in the trial version?
there wont b a point to call it a 'challenge' mode, if ppl that played the v2 on DC have alrdy know everything bout the c-mode's stages, if u get what i mean.

GhoStar
Jun 15, 2002, 06:19 PM
Dengeki: What about new play modes? We've heard about a special challenge mode?

Hata-san: The trial version will feature only one challenge in the 'challenge mode.' Likewise, the special 'battle mode' will have only one battle. Those modes will be expanded upon considerably in the finished version.This is from an interview with the producer of GC EP 1 & 2. So basically more's being added with a "special" variation.

Greg
Jun 15, 2002, 07:15 PM
no, what it means is in the trial there is only one battle rule and one challange stage and that more will be added by the official launch.

GhoStar
Jun 15, 2002, 08:05 PM
I missed the trial version bit and thiought he was just asking about the final version.

HEP2O
Jun 16, 2002, 08:52 PM
i asked a friend about challenage 1 on the
trail and he said it was the same >_<
so have hope they change it! but i can see it happening

Last_Saiyan
Jun 17, 2002, 01:00 PM
Yeah, it would be super nice to have C-modes in hard or even vhard modes....or even Ultimate modes, but you start off at a really high level with good rares to help you out.

HeeroX
Jun 17, 2002, 01:23 PM
There will be new C-Mode levels on the final version of PSOE1&2

Ina
Jun 17, 2002, 01:31 PM
with rares, c-mode wouldnt b fun, the reason its challenging coz we have to stick with useless weapons, think playing in c-mode with a spread, will that b fun?

Last_Saiyan
Jun 17, 2002, 02:36 PM
Well, what I meant was better rares, not super rares like spread needles and besides, in Ult, you need some good rares to do decent damage because of the enemies's high def and evasion rates.

Ina
Jun 17, 2002, 02:45 PM
sowwie if i misundertsood u, but still i dont think we need rares in c-mode, just give us more stages/variations, and thatd b coolie >_< coz i can still remember the way thru c-1-->c-9 even tho i havent play for a year

Last_Saiyan
Jun 17, 2002, 02:49 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean..we need variations bad!! The big give aways to the c-mode challenges was that most of the levels play the same as the ordinary games. Same paths and switches are almost identical. It'll be cool to have meseta collecting and at some points in the stages you can buy items from the big fat rappy. n_n Dunno, got FF on my mind.

Ina
Jun 17, 2002, 03:06 PM
just adding the new epi2 stages to cmode will do fine for me~~~

Defend
Jun 17, 2002, 05:46 PM
I didn't like how C1 was the only Forest C stage.. and the shortest one at that.

OMAR
Jun 17, 2002, 06:10 PM
I never got to finish cmode..i was on c7 then my isp went wack and i couldnt play pso again:( i think it will be cool to just play pso i want it soooo bad..anyway I wont bother doing cmode till one of my characters is high enough level to use the weapons so thats not till a while so i dnt worry about cmode:)

Ina
Jun 17, 2002, 06:25 PM
I remember the time when i play pso, its soooo funny, coz my isp will dc me every 2 hours, and c-9 takes about 1.5 hours, including the loading and waiting for friends to get ready actually takes me some more times, so i only have about 10 minutes to think of a name for my s-rank weapon XD

Last_Saiyan
Jun 17, 2002, 06:55 PM
Ina, what did you name and pick for your s weapon?

Ina
Jun 18, 2002, 03:28 AM
LIL Hammer!! XD my cute lil hammer for my hunewearl~~ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif