PDA

View Full Version : Hucassie Weapon Help

Cowboy
Jul 31, 2004, 11:01 PM
Ok, my HUcassie is currently using Demo Comet, Chain Sawd, and soon red handgun. I love Chain Sawds gush special, but swords attack so sloooowwww...

Anyone have a solution for me, other then sranks?

Any handguns with ho stealing that cassies can use, or any partisans with about the same ap boost as chain sawd? ANY solutions at all? O.o

Ethan232
Jul 31, 2004, 11:25 PM
try using a god/battle

Quo
Jul 31, 2004, 11:27 PM
You have excellent equipment. As ethan said, get a god/battle and you'll be set to go.

Cowboy
Jul 31, 2004, 11:29 PM
Also, i already have a god/battle. the problem with my sawd is that its my main weapon, and sword animation is slow. -_-

Quo
Jul 31, 2004, 11:50 PM
Why not use Demo Comet as your main weapon?

MT7218
Jul 31, 2004, 11:53 PM
Get a Partisan-type weapon. It doesn't have as much ATP as the swords do, but has more ATA, and a faster animation. If you have a Whitil in Ult, you can pipe a Red Partisan off of Pal Rappies easy.

Blue-Hawk
Jul 31, 2004, 11:55 PM
Or get a Partisan with the Gush special and hit % on it.

Or if your online, get an S-Rank partisan, give it the Gush special, get a few photon spheres and add hit% to it.

Quo
Jul 31, 2004, 11:57 PM
On 2004-07-31 21:55, Blue-Hawk wrote:
Or get a Partisan with the Gush special and hit % on it.

Or if your online, get an S-Rank partisan, give it the Gush special, get a few photon spheres and add hit% to it.

S-ranks can't have percents. The space in the code that has percents on normal weapons is the space used for the custom name on S-Ranks. That's what I read anyway. Besides, he specifically asked that we not suggest S-ranks.

Cowboy, why not check the Item comparison?

Blue-Hawk
Aug 1, 2004, 12:02 AM
Whooopsie.... My fault. I missed that one. Sorry, Quo.

Also, I didn't know you can't add percentages to an S-Rank weapon. I'm not online, remeber?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blue-Hawk on 2004-07-31 22:03 ]</font>

Cowboy
Aug 1, 2004, 12:04 AM
Done, nothign aside from sranks will give me what i want.

What I'll end up doing is having a partisan with jellen and a handgun (i think theyre available as srank?) with gush. itll be good for my cassie =/

Quo
Aug 1, 2004, 12:04 AM
On 2004-07-31 22:02, Blue-Hawk wrote:
Whooopsie.... My fault. I missed that one. Sorry, Quo.

Also, I didn't know you can't add percentages to an S-Rank weapon. I'm not online, remeber?

Me neither, I read it in the fora. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eihwaz
Aug 1, 2004, 01:37 AM
On 2004-07-31 22:04, Cowboy wrote:
Done, nothign aside from sranks will give me what i want.

What I'll end up doing is having a partisan with jellen and a handgun (i think theyre available as srank?) with gush. itll be good for my cassie =/

Personally, I think you should get the Partisan with Gush. That way you have a powerful, fast, and accurate way to attack multiple enemies AND get back HP! Then, you could get Jellen (or Zalure, which is better, IMO) on like a Slicer, so it could effect multiple targets...

But it is still your choice, of course.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-07-31 23:39 ]</font>

Skorpius
Aug 1, 2004, 01:55 AM
On 2004-07-31 21:29, Cowboy wrote:
Also, i already have a god/battle. the problem with my sawd is that its my main weapon, and sword animation is slow. -_-

2 hit combos.
Or freeze traps o.O

Zarode
Aug 1, 2004, 02:33 AM
Swords tend to miss more then Partisans...that is why I put Gush on my ZARODES PARTISAN. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif It is VERY helpful on offline runs...

Rainbowlemon
Aug 1, 2004, 03:02 AM
Handgun with gush is lame. Do yourself maybe a few shop pipes, or perhaps a few vhard ruins runs, and find yourself a high HIT% gush mech. SO much more efficient.

darthsaber9x9
Aug 1, 2004, 06:50 AM
i suggest you do what i did, and hunt a red partisan. i fluked a pal rappy on fake in yellow and its an easy drop, 1/2. i use that to damage, and if I feel like using the gush special, i will group the enemies and do a 2 hit combo. problem solved

Eihwaz
Aug 1, 2004, 08:18 AM
On 2004-08-01 04:50, darthsaber9x9 wrote:
i suggest you do what i did, and hunt a red partisan. i fluked a pal rappy on fake in yellow and its an easy drop, 1/2. i use that to damage, and if I feel like using the gush special, i will group the enemies and do a 2 hit combo. problem solved

Red Partisan's special isn't Gush, it's Blizzard.

darthsaber9x9
Aug 1, 2004, 09:02 AM
On 2004-08-01 06:18, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2004-08-01 04:50, darthsaber9x9 wrote:

Red Partisan's special isn't Gush, it's Blizzard.

oh sorry what i meant was switch to chainsawd then use ITS special http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. my bad. to be honest i dont have to heal a whole lot with the red partisan. if im hitting all the enemies at the same time i dont have to worry about dodging, or being careful that other enemies dont come and smack me.

Ketchup345
Aug 1, 2004, 09:59 AM
On 2004-08-01 01:02, Antimony wrote:
Handgun with gush is lame. Do yourself maybe a few shop pipes, or perhaps a few vhard ruins runs, and find yourself a high HIT% gush mech. SO much more efficient.

Mechguns may have more power and hits, but the special is actually weaker than a Handgun's since the Mechs have a 1/3 penalty. And if even one shot misses, you won't drain as much HP as a gush special.

And to Blue-Hawk-
You can't add %s to S-Ranks, and you can't add hit% to anything.

Neonnangel
Aug 1, 2004, 04:06 PM
*scratches head* Hucassies animation "too" slow? Hmm they have one of the fastest animations, and with a battle you should be doing fine. Unless your on ultimate, and if you have a god/battle. *shakes head* something must be wrong... sorry to say but is it they way you play. I have one and I love her, but dont really know how she plays one ultimate so i guess i would be waisting my time as in telling "you" how to play. *shrugs*

darthsaber9x9
Aug 1, 2004, 04:13 PM
On 2004-08-01 14:06, Neonnangel wrote:
*scratches head* Hucassies animation "too" slow? Hmm they have one of the fastest animations, and with a battle you should be doing fine. Unless your on ultimate, and if you have a god/battle. *shakes head* something must be wrong... sorry to say but is it they way you play. I have one and I love her, but dont really know how she plays one ultimate so i guess i would be waisting my time as in telling "you" how to play. *shrugs*

and the pont of that post is....

anyway yeh sort yourself out a red partisan, you should have a whitill already, if not, MAKE ONE ASAP

Quo
Aug 1, 2004, 04:25 PM
On 2004-08-01 14:13, darthsaber9x9 wrote:

On 2004-08-01 14:06, Neonnangel wrote:

and the pont of that post is....

anyway yeh sort yourself out a red partisan, you should have a whitill already, if not, MAKE ONE ASAP

Actually, his post was rather significant since the problem is that Cowboy thinks the sword animation is too slow. It really doesn't get any faster. In my experience, partisans aren't fast enough to make up for the ATP loss. My HUcaseal uses a red partisan, but I would trade it in if I could find a sword better than Dragon Slayer. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-08-01 14:26 ]</font>

Cowboy
Aug 1, 2004, 05:59 PM
Exactly. Ult ruins, If I do more then a two hit combo, I'm hit by enemies, no way around it. Swords are slower, and leave you more open to attacks, when compared to partisans. The only problem with partisans is that they do not have as much atp as a sword. Thats why I want an srank partisan with jellen. I use a normal, special, then hard. Then normal, dard, hard, and I'm attacking without getting myself in trouble.

And if I DO get hit, I use an srank handgun with gush, so that I'm not in the "line of fire" while I'm trying to recover hp.

darthsaber9x9
Aug 1, 2004, 06:45 PM
On 2004-08-01 15:59, Cowboy wrote:
Exactly. Ult ruins, If I do more then a two hit combo, I'm hit by enemies, no way around it. Swords are slower, and leave you more open to attacks, when compared to partisans. The only problem with partisans is that they do not have as much atp as a sword. Thats why I want an srank partisan with jellen. I use a normal, special, then hard. Then normal, dard, hard, and I'm attacking without getting myself in trouble.

And if I DO get hit, I use an srank handgun with gush, so that I'm not in the "line of fire" while I'm trying to recover hp.

thats why i reccomended red partisan. im so confused now, i though you were offline lol. anyway i think the speed of a partisan more than makes up for the atp. until you can c1combo kill with the sword