PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Item/Creature/Action/Defense/Assist

phoenixphire
Jul 31, 2004, 11:34 PM
What cards, in your oppinion, are the best Item, Creature, Action, Defense, and Assist?

Mine:

Item: Sange Yasha (A killer when mixed with HP Attack)
Creature: St. Rappy (Great Stats and 2 very powerful abilities, with the ever-so-versitle cost of 5)
Action: Unit Blow (A good +3 AP for just 2 cost, and very linkable)
Defense: Piety (Great for Arkz or Guykild. If only I had this card...)
Assist: AP Absorbtion (works wonders with Tech Decks, ability-based decks, and Grow Guard)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phoenixphire on 2004-07-31 21:38 ]</font>

Nisshoku
Aug 2, 2004, 08:33 AM
Item: Yasminkov 3000R
The only weapon a Ranger truly needs to have.

Creature: Merlan
A Dark Creature with 6AP, as well as on a successful attack, it randomly discards a card from for opponent's hand.Oh, and let's not forget SC Slayer. All for a loveable cost of 4.

Action: Mighty Knuckle
Ah, the all mighty pinch-hitter. Take the remaining AP roll you have and add one, then add it to your item/creature. Even better in the end of a combo chain.

Defense: Counter
Getting a melee beat down by your opponent? Put this card into play for a 70% chance to turn the tables against them. It's not bad, for it's somewhat high cost for 4.

Assist: Flatland
A must have for any Arkz deck.

Shim
Aug 2, 2004, 09:16 AM
Im Clvl 28 online so I dont have some
of the rarer cards yet.

Though I would have to pick these cards as my favorites.

Item: Savitri (Has saved me so many times.)

Creature: Arlans (Low cost and good for mixing up attacks
due to the AP/TP Swap)

Action: Rabarta (Very good chance of freezing up everything
around you)

Defense: TP Defense

Assist: Dice +1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shim on 2004-08-02 07:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shim on 2004-08-02 07:18 ]</font>

Zebulan7
Aug 2, 2004, 10:53 AM
This will be hard.

Item: Mag- Ever useful and such. I don't play as HU too much though.

Creature: Vulmer- Though I like lots of others, this is a useful creature to tack on to any high coster with pretty good stats and nice EXP bonus.

Action: Survival- They thought they'd kill you with that chain of 28 damage to your item with 6 hp, ha ha ha.

Assit: Exchange- Good for a turn when you don't have much you can do, and you have a bad def roll. Switch your 6 with your one def roll to be able to block many attaks on their turn.

cheatachu72
Aug 2, 2004, 02:08 PM
Item: Double Cannon(oh how I wish I had one)
Creature: so far, its Cipher(great for when the enemy has more than 3 things equipped)
Action: gifoie so far http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Defense: Resist
Assist: Rich

I am only Clevels 3-4/15, so i dont have anything good.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cheatachu72 on 2004-08-02 12:13 ]</font>

phoenixphire
Aug 2, 2004, 04:04 PM
On 2004-08-02 06:33, -Nisshoku- wrote:
A must have for any Arkz deck.Flatland can be very useful at times, but it's hardly the best assist, considering it doesn't let you summon for free, but instead lets you place creatures anywhere.

EDIT: This isn't asking your favorite cards you have, just your favorite cards that exist, like for example I don't have Piety, but it's still my favorite defense card.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phoenixphire on 2004-08-02 14:07 ]</font>

Malkavian
Aug 3, 2004, 03:53 AM
Item: Dremaga. A Mag that also raise your teammates AP and can attack if there is need.

Creature: Deldepth. I think is only Arkz card with that ability.

Attack: Megid

Defense: Protect

Assist: Assistless

Gjl
Aug 3, 2004, 06:30 AM
On 2004-08-02 14:04, phoenixphire wrote:

On 2004-08-02 06:33, -Nisshoku- wrote:
A must have for any Arkz deck.Flatland can be very useful at times, but it's hardly the best assist, considering it doesn't let you summon for free, but instead lets you place creatures anywhere.

EDIT: This isn't asking your favorite cards you have, just your favorite cards that exist, like for example I don't have Piety, but it's still my favorite defense card.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phoenixphire on 2004-08-02 14:07 ]</font>

It's hard to have a card as a favourite if you don't own it and have never used it. Perhaps you are asking for people's opinions on what the best cards are? I'd say TP Def is the best def card. Only 2 cost, and it screws up almost any attack. Best creature = Clippen, but only for the walking animation http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

phoenixphire
Aug 3, 2004, 10:30 AM
Yeah that's adorable! It's ability is also awesome, too.

Jazhara
Aug 4, 2004, 04:54 AM
Item: Harisen Battle Fan

Creature: Merlan

Attack: Penetrate

Defence: Defender

Assist: Fly

MP3_Junkie
Aug 23, 2004, 11:20 AM
Item: Rika's Claw, use it with Assault and Beat and youv'e got an Arkz on the floor

Creature: Chaos Bringer because Sil'fer kept running away from it leading to the great chase http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Attack: Round Slay because once the com surrounded me on three sides with the 4th being the edge so i stuck it on a baranz launcher and annihilated the monsters

Defence: Resist, blocks techs as well as physical attacks

Assist: Bullet Storm, Kylria + Yas3000 + Bullet Storm = Much Damage

Arislan
Aug 28, 2004, 08:28 AM
Item: Magazines. Gotta love giving enemies paper cuts of doom

Enemy: Sinow Blue. Not a normal part of the machine deck, and great fun with a Clippen and other support cards out.

Action: Beat. May be rare, but I love this card. Art's great, effect is great.

Defense: Patience (online) Pretty self explanatory

Assist: Dice +1. Useful for helping your own deck work, and getting rid of assist dependent enemy decks.