PDA

View Full Version : NON PSO ART-JaQ-Help needed

DarkAdonis
Aug 1, 2004, 07:28 PM
I need help deciding what to do with something I drew. I was really depressed today, and had just read the newest Shonen Jump (laugh if you want, I'm an anime freak) and it had this weirdo named faust in it, and he was basically flesh and bones, and he was a necromancer, so, to get out all of my angst, I SUMMONED ZOMBIES! not really. I drew this guy, and I wish I'd drawn him on a smaller sheet of paper so I could scan him, but I'll describe him as best I can.

Head: Black top hat leaning backwards with a plaid section stitched in
Very long nose with two line shape scars on the bridge
raggedy anne-like black hair coming from under hat
Eyes closed in remoresful look, long dark eye lashes and large fuzzy eyebrows
Stitched up scar under left eye
sharp cheek bones
peach fuzz on chin
Body: thin neck stitched to shirt at the collar bone
dirty grey t-shirt,torn right below rib cage on main section and right arm. on left arm there is a black patch sewn on connecting the sleeve parts together.
shirt tears up to below pectorals in two small places showing that he is just skin and bones, ribcage shows, abdominal muscles visible just below surface of skin, causing darker tint to skin.
piece of navy blue flesh sewn to left hip, then to pants
Bone and muscle shows in uncovered right arm
hands have long black nails, and are sewn to the wrist by navy blue flesh
pants:tattered blue jeans with mud stains, crotch piece sewn on in red fabric, along with a patch on the knee (same color)
CARRIES a large butcher's knife-like pole axe with blood dripping from the blade
BACKGROUND contains a black cloaked ghost with roots for arms and a jackolantern for a head, eyes aflame with black fire, hanging on JaQ's shoulder.

thats about as descriptive as it gets, like I said, I was depressed. If anybody has AN IDEA OF WHAT HE COULD BE PLACED IN AS A SERIES, or A WAY TO GET A VERY LARGE PICTURE ON THE SITE, please tell me

Edit: also, could anybody tell me where to find a free download of the song "Bohemean Rhapsody" by Queen? I love that song.

Merci Beaucoup

-DarkAdonis

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkAdonis on 2004-08-01 17:36 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 1, 2004, 08:43 PM
the image sounds rather interesting. when you get a picture on the web ( http://www.photobucket.com is good for that) you can copy the image's url and use the [img] tabs to display the picture.

not sure about the song or where he could go in a series though...

odie2088
Aug 1, 2004, 10:57 PM
galileo, galileo galileo galileo *headbangs* i like bohemian rhapsody too..sounds like a good picture

DarkAdonis
Aug 2, 2004, 02:35 PM
yeah, I have discovered that we have a digital camera, but we're missing the batteries. if I find them, I'll snap a pic of JaQ and put it on this post

Bohemian is an awesome song, but it's very depressing too, a well. TELL ME IF YOU HAVE IDEAS FOR JaQ

edit: Found bohemian rhapsody

thank you
-DarkAdonis

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkAdonis on 2004-08-02 12:36 ]</font>