PDA

View Full Version : Hey I need a new Key board

Shadow_OoR
Aug 1, 2004, 08:12 PM
I bought the powerboard keyboard about 6 months ago, and it actally lags.. and it's not my internet connection, it works fine on my computer, but it lags on the gamecube.. I've come to the conclusion it must be the adpater, is there a nicer key board I could buy, with a low price unlike the Ascii..

Sayara
Aug 1, 2004, 08:14 PM
Well i know that there is the adapter thing like what Powerboard has that works on any keyboard. (Plug the Keyboard Plug to the Computer onto the Adapter, which plugs to the Cube)

For 14 bucks that aint that bad-a deal.

dragoon2471
Aug 2, 2004, 08:01 PM
everybody uses a keyboard now and days. If you are that person who is tight about money, there is no point in buying a keyboard if pso have the softwarw keyboaed

Ketchup345
Aug 2, 2004, 08:25 PM
The Powerboard came with an adaptor, right?

It isn't necessarily the Keyboard, but rather the adaptor (which lags when it overheats).

If you want, you could spend the extra on a new Keyboard/Adaptor, but I suggest against it (just slow down your typing a little). Some people suggest taking the case off the adaptor to prevent overheating (try it if you wish, but it will probably void the warrenty; or just live with typing slower).

Drago
Aug 4, 2004, 03:36 AM
Yeh remember what people who make Golsch say, erm...what do they say, in fact this is an american website so I'm thinking not many americans have seen the advert in which case I am now typing to myself. Why won't somebody talk to me.

rising_sunset
Aug 4, 2004, 08:42 AM
I just use a keyboard/PS2 adapter and connect to a real keyboard. When I play I've never experienced lagging before. Perhaps you should try that.