PDA

View Full Version : Delsaber parts

Nightshade101
Aug 2, 2004, 12:26 PM
Ive recently been looking for a delsabers right arm(Buster)to go with a delsabers shield which ive had for a while.I have read that with both equipped they upgrade each other but a friend of mine says its not woth the wait.My section id is bluefull.Would anyone who has found one or knows whether or not it is worth the wait reply to this message.

jnblz316
Aug 2, 2004, 12:27 PM
i know your atp goes up pretty good and your evasion goes way up. if thats gonna be your primary weapon then i say it's worth it.

Quo
Aug 2, 2004, 12:32 PM
I'm not sure about the EVP boost, but the ATP of the buster increases by 400 so that the total ATP boost from the saber is 700 making it one of the strongest (maybe the strongest) single sabers in the game.

Sabers suck in Ultimate though. Pipe a Demo Comet. It will serve you much better.

hucasts_rock
Aug 2, 2004, 12:33 PM
It certainly is worth the wait. The delsaber/delsaber shield combo boosts your ATP and EVP by quite a bit, and it does some really nice damage in very hard.

Neonnangel
Aug 2, 2004, 12:39 PM
lol... both my cassies have a sheild and they share the buster. I love the buster great boost in ATP and EVP... I would love to get another Delsaber Buster, and me personaly, I dont really like sabers.

Nightshade101
Aug 2, 2004, 01:03 PM
Hey neonangel,which difficulty doid you fond the buster on?

Neonnangel
Aug 2, 2004, 01:10 PM
On 2004-08-02 11:03, Nightshade101 wrote:
Hey neonangel,which difficulty doid you fond the buster on?

Actually me myself didnt find it, but it seems most everyone can find it... http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=665

KAMIKAZI
Aug 2, 2004, 02:03 PM
Yeah i still use it. IM currnetly in Ultimate Ep. 1 it kicks ass except for the somewhat slow animation once you get one set for me it became much easier to find the others just my luck? BUt currntly i ahev 3 sets gave one to bro though and like 5 shields that I dont need. Plus you get the cool animation for the shield when they are equipped but im currently want a morining glory im at 456 pipe so far rare slime me have bad luck

epeon
Aug 2, 2004, 02:45 PM
god! what is up with people who wnat the damn set?! i have like 5 sets of them all scattered over my characters lol....i hate them....actually i love them lol....looks pretty cool though

my friend and i were playing on ult ruins....i was with my humar and i equipped the saber and shield to defeat a delsaber lol (with his own limbs) my friend kept shooting at me lol....he thought i was an enemy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EJ
Aug 2, 2004, 09:13 PM
the delsaber combo is good until vhard but I would reccommend taking the time to do cmode and getting a srank sword or twin. They are way better and you can add special to them which is cool. Just my two cent in http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Cc08
Aug 2, 2004, 10:56 PM
In ULT a saber-type weapon is fine with a GOD/BATTLE (but a double saber/sword is better) The combo does look very cool, and that is the reason my bro uses it often.

Nightshade101
Aug 3, 2004, 07:57 AM
Hey,thans for the oppinions ppl.After many hours of playing i finally found a delsabers right arm this morning at 1:30am so im well pleased.