PDA

View Full Version : Agito 1975 Hunt Completed!!!

Akulamenuri
Aug 2, 2004, 04:21 PM
On my 13th Mil Lilly (Spooky aint it), I found my beloved Agito 1975 (0/25/20/0/25) after tekked. Im ready to make it into Orotiagito, but are you all certain that the stats wont carry over, because I hate to let stats like this go http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Thanks in advance

HiroX
Aug 2, 2004, 04:22 PM
Hey aku, congrats on that '75.

Quo
Aug 2, 2004, 04:23 PM
Don't convert this one. Its percents are too nice.

Yes, you do lose your % when you convert. I would hold on to this one and pipe another (that is if you really want to). Then convert the one with the worst percents.

Akulamenuri
Aug 2, 2004, 04:25 PM
I dont think I have the patience. I went from being excited, to being confused.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akulamenuri on 2004-08-02 14:43 ]</font>

gream-green
Aug 2, 2004, 04:27 PM
On 2004-08-02 14:25, Akulamenuri wrote:
I dont think I have the patience. I went to from being excited, to being confused.

Congrats AKU, leem know if you wanna run some more HS for that star?

Jason
Aug 2, 2004, 05:42 PM
On 2004-08-02 14:23, Quo wrote:
Don't convert this one. Its percents are too nice.

Yes, you do lose your % when you convert. I would hold on to this one and pipe another (that is if you really want to). Then convert the one with the worst percents.

That's good advice I would follow. Getting another shouldn't be that hard if you think you have the patience to get another. Piping for a Mil Lily with 9 Ob Lilies from Water Tears quest can really help.

Sitka
Aug 2, 2004, 05:53 PM
Congrats Aku - one word of advice:

DON'T RUN AROUND WITH THIS ONE ON YOU UNEQUIPPED!!!!

You already lost the handgun Milla - don't do it again!

Dude, seriously, keep it as is. It's a great prize.

I can give you a Chain Sawd to keep you happy until you get your second.

Akulamenuri
Aug 2, 2004, 06:00 PM
...Oooops, I couldnt help myself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

Jason
Aug 2, 2004, 06:03 PM
...What have you done?

Akulamenuri
Aug 2, 2004, 06:09 PM
I already converted it before I read all of the post. This thing is kick ass. And Gream I would like to do some HS runs with you if you dont mind.

Jason
Aug 2, 2004, 06:13 PM
(Just as I thought.) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

FattyMcGee
Aug 2, 2004, 06:14 PM
congratulations! However, the agito '75 does suck to actually use. It's always fun to have one in terms of just collecting it, but I'd convert that % one if I were you... it's not like you're going to use either of them on a regular basis anyway, and it'd take a while to pipe for another one.

--fatty

Fossil
Aug 2, 2004, 08:40 PM
25 hit. That's a bummer they won't carry over. I never did get why Oro was the only weapon that didn't carry %'s over. :

Tycho
Aug 2, 2004, 09:10 PM
Probably because it would be too good (come on, it's the highest atp for a weapon in the game).
Congratulations on finding it!
Personally I dislike Orochi, I think it's bad, even though I'm getting a third Agito 75. >_>
Go 50h charge assaults!
I'm too spoiled.

Jason
Aug 2, 2004, 09:21 PM
On 2004-08-02 16:14, FattyMcGee wrote:
congratulations! However, the agito '75 does suck to actually use. It's always fun to have one in terms of just collecting it, but I'd convert that % one if I were you... it's not like you're going to use either of them on a regular basis anyway, and it'd take a while to pipe for another one.

--fatty

You'd convert that one with 25% Hit if you have it? But know this: It will take longer to get another with 25% Hit (or more) than getting another with less %'s.

Sure, it is most likely that it is not like that the Agito of 1975 is going to be use on a regular basis but it is an Agito of 1975 with a total of 70 ATA with 25% Hit. Once converted, an Orotiagito will have 15 less ATA. Sure, the converted weapon have more power, but not by that much and 15 less ATA is a bigger loss.

I would go for Quo's advice. Period.

FattyMcGee
Aug 2, 2004, 10:18 PM
On 2004-08-02 19:21, Jason wrote:

On 2004-08-02 16:14, FattyMcGee wrote:

--fatty

You'd convert that one with 25% Hit if you have it? But know this: It will take longer to get another with 25% Hit (or more) than getting another with less %'s.

Sure, it is most likely that it is not like that the Agito of 1975 is going to be use on a regular basis but it is an Agito of 1975 with a total of 70 ATA with 25% Hit. Once converted, an Orotiagito will have 15 less ATA. Sure, the converted weapon have more power, but not by that much and 15 less ATA is a bigger loss.

I would go for Quo's advice. Period.

my point was both the Orochiagito and the unconverted '75 agito are inferior weapons in ultimate, especially compared to something like the Demo Comet, which is far easier to get. So the only reason I'd convert the first one is because I wouldn't waste my time getting a second.

If you want another one, then yea take Quo's advice.

--fatty

Jason
Aug 2, 2004, 10:49 PM
Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't read your post carefully. And this isn't my first time it happened. But also know this: Some players do use either weapons on a regular basis. But in a way you said it, not many do which is right. And yeah, you already knew this. I wasted my time. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

MitsukoSouma
Aug 3, 2004, 01:33 AM
Congrats

FattyMcGee
Aug 3, 2004, 02:44 AM
nah you didn't waste your time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif I understand what you're saying. You're right, some do use them on a regular basis. Either way, 25% to hit on a weapon as rare as that is definitely a great prize. so, congrats!

--fatty

Quo
Aug 3, 2004, 03:39 AM
On 2004-08-03 00:44, FattyMcGee wrote:
nah you didn't waste your time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif I understand what you're saying. You're right, some do use them on a regular basis. Either way, 25% to hit on a weapon as rare as that is definitely a great prize. so, congrats!

--fatty

Too bad he doesn't have that 25% anymore.

Akulamenuri
Aug 3, 2004, 07:27 AM
I mainly wanted the Orotiagito as a collectors item so I didnt really care about the percents that much.
I said when I started Akulamenuri, I had to get this katana just because my name sounds like I use some type of bad ass sword. Mission Accomplished, thanks for the congrats everyone. Next mission, Irisita

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akulamenuri on 2004-08-03 08:43 ]</font>

jspacemunkey
Aug 3, 2004, 09:36 AM
congrats on the agito 1975! it's on my list as well, but i am in fact looking for two. i want to convert one and keep the other for my small but growing katana collection. as for magic stone "iristista", good luck! they're well worth getting if you like slicers, just make sure you use a slicer-class weapon with 50% or higher hit when you make rainbow baton. makes a huge difference.