PDA

View Full Version : Sound FM

Jason
Jun 16, 2002, 08:12 AM
2 nights ago, I came upon the first Pal Rappy I saw in my game in offline mode. When I made it play dead, I almost missed the target when it was about to get up because Bartle was in the way! I did it, when the Pal Rappy escaped I smack it down and what is dropped is the Sound FM. I have NO clue what this is for... but when I got online in Miranda, block 7, I forgot to put the Sound FM in the bank. What happened is that I got FSOD from some idiot who did it. My character is fine, I check my inventory. The Sound FM is... gone... >.<

AynRand
Jun 16, 2002, 09:27 AM
i think the fm sounce source allows you to change a system mag into a more evolved system mag in one of the online quest, the towards the future quest, there is a tekker by principal warp.

Tho bad luck on fsod

Jason
Jun 16, 2002, 11:00 AM
Dammit!

HyperBomb
Jun 16, 2002, 12:27 PM
The Sound Source FM actually begins the system Mag chain, I believe. It is to be used with the Mark3 Mag that is finally available now that we have the Central Dome Fire Swirl quest thing.

Hyper Bomb!

neko-chan
Jun 16, 2002, 02:18 PM
Too bad you lost your Sound Source FM... -_-

(maybe ask to a friend with a cheat device... it's not cheating, it's just have back what you earned ^_^;;; ).

Anyway, Sound Source FM allows you to turn the Mark 3 MAG into a Master System MAG by talking to the Tekker in TTF.

You can get Mark 3 by completing the Central Dome Swirl Fire Quest.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatneko on 2002-06-16 12:21 ]</font>