PDA

View Full Version : PSO and anime

dragoon2471
Aug 2, 2004, 07:51 PM
Is it true that most of the people who play pso also like anime alot(i personaly think it's true) go ahead and give me your answer

DruidMettool
Aug 2, 2004, 07:54 PM
People on PSO either like it or hate it. I, for one, used to like Anime until it got horribly recycled and fanbases ruined it for me.

Fanbases ruin eveything.

Tycho
Aug 2, 2004, 09:19 PM
Yes, I think there's a connection. Look at the box arts, drawn the characters do look like anime chara. And it's an rpg, it's only natural a lot of pso players like anime.
But, not all.

Graptakular83
Aug 3, 2004, 10:33 PM
I chose my avatar cuz he looks like an anime dude. Theres a connection all right. Its just kind of a given. You like playing games, you are likely to enjoy a bit of anime as well, or be interested in computers, or just like animation in general. Its just things that relate to each other somehow. Not unlike enjoying both movies and television. Not everyone has to or does, but many do.

Sayara
Aug 3, 2004, 10:38 PM
Now Now Don't Stereotype.

If i like PSO it doesnt mean i am an automatic Anime Fan. It all depends on whom it is... i mean i know PSOers who absolutely Abhoar Anime.

Graptakular83
Aug 3, 2004, 11:03 PM
Sorry, didnt mean to, thats why i sed most. Heck, i like watching baseball on tv, dosent mean i like playing it (on account of me sucking at it). But there is a general "u like games, oh u like anime too?" feeling that ive noticed. Thats why i threw in all that other stuff to avoid stereotyping. Mayb i should of said, depends on the person, like u did. Woulda saved time on typing as well....