PDA

View Full Version : Episode II question...

RAmar-Juko
Aug 3, 2004, 09:49 AM
Can i creat a character from scratch at lvl 1 and start ep 2? or should it get lvled up in ep1? ive never done ep 2 and i wanna try...

Ketchup345
Aug 3, 2004, 09:58 AM
You can start in Episode 2 if you want, but note that it is harder than episode 1.

If you want to do Episode 2, you may be better off bringing a leveled character into it first.

rena-ko
Aug 3, 2004, 10:02 AM
yupp

some see it as this:
finish ep1, then youre ready for ep2 on that difficulty level

others would say...
forest, caves, temple, mines, spaceship, cca, ruins, seabed, tower

try, and if its too hard step back and try again with one or two more levels

good luck & have fun.

Drago
Aug 4, 2004, 02:56 AM
Yeh, Episode 2 is harder than you would think. Especially on Ultimate Temple. How can they really put Ob Lillies in such cramped areas. They fire megid for crying out loud. Hey but thats only on ultimate so don't worry. Oh and on the tests do not forget that Temple 'final' is not another level, but a boss battle...I can never remember screaming like a girl so much in my life when I teleported down.

Sitka
Aug 4, 2004, 03:13 AM
There are some real advantages to taking a level 1 character through Episode II instead of Episode I.

I really enjoy the challenge of Ep II and if you're trying to hone your skills for c-mode action - particularly for Ep. II c-mode action - playing those areas is the best preparation.

You'll die a lot, but you really learn how to fight the enemies, how to dodge which magic works well against what enemies (and it's different than on Ep. I) and the attack patterns of the bosses. You'll get to know the maps, traps and spawns real well if you do it enough, making ultimate runs a lot easier.

As you open up hard, very hard and ultimate in either mode, the counterpart becomes available in the other mode.

Beware though, at any level, surviving seabeds is a BITCH!!!

Bring your scapedolls and always set telepipes before every big room.

AndyPandy
Aug 4, 2004, 05:24 AM
If anything, Temple helps you with your camera positioning skills lol.

Jkid
Aug 4, 2004, 07:57 AM
On 2004-08-04 00:56, Drago wrote:
Oh and on the tests do not forget that Temple 'final' is not another level, but a boss battle....

The same also applies to VR Spaceship as well.

HUTheif
Aug 4, 2004, 11:03 AM
ya ep. ll is harder .....sigh i lost my lvl 49 hucast ...got erased ...i was so close to olga flow!!!! o well ...but yeah i started over few days ago and im already lvl 23 playing in the temples..........but yeah i say u should play ep 1 in the early levels so u dont die as much