PDA

View Full Version : Clearing Ultimate @ Lvl 100

Sha_Hua
Aug 3, 2004, 09:59 AM
Who has cleared Ultimate under level 100?

I'm trying to do this at the moment with a level 97 HUnewearl (v2), but I'm stuck in the Ruins. I'm not able to defeat a sorcerer before he recovers his HP. And they seem to recover for 100%.

I wanted to know if it is possible to clear Ultimate on such a level and which tactics to use?

Thanx for anything that can help,
Sha

rena-ko
Aug 3, 2004, 10:14 AM
76 fonl
98 huct

but youre on v2, its way harder there.

hmm, the only thing you can do is going for fast kills (charge mechs? preferably with hit) and a good shield - preferably something with high elemental defense.

good luck.
i'd say, if you survive the sorc's attack, destroy its healing bit first. will require some aiming work and of course it helps when you and the sorc are alone in that room ^-^;;

Akulamenuri
Aug 3, 2004, 10:48 AM
By the way, the jewel to the right of the sorcerer cast attacks, the left one heals. Good Luck with with the ruins.

Para
Aug 3, 2004, 10:50 AM
its going to take you a long while to clear v2. getting to falz is the hard part. also worry about the darvents

DragonFang
Aug 3, 2004, 10:51 AM
On the DC it'd be very difficult, but on the GCN it's definitely possible. I've beaten Ultimate Episode 1 at level 73 with my highly tweaked RAmar. It was a pain but I did it.

Sha_Hua
Aug 3, 2004, 11:01 AM
On 2004-08-03 08:48, Akulamenuri wrote:
By the way, the jewel to the right of the sorcerer cast attacks, the left one heals. Good Luck with with the ruins.

Familiar with the Jewels. Only I remember they regenerate.
I'll give it a go http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.
Thanx for reminding me.

On 2004-08-03 08:50, Nites wrote:
its going to take you a long while to clear v2. getting to falz is the hard part. also worry about the darvents

Darvents?! You havn't seen me play yet. You can dodge them with ease. The problem is not to walk to far. Otherwise you'll start behind dark falz. Happens to me every time.

But if dark falz is anything like vol opt version 2 then I'm s*****d. I only got past Vol Opt because I got invurnable (Varaha mag).

Sha_Hua
Aug 3, 2004, 02:17 PM
After all been said and done I've decided to quit playing PSO on the dreamcast!
It's just to hard in the Ultimate ruins.
If I ever decide to continue my quest I'll level a bit first.
It's been a beautiful time and I'll won't forget it.

This doesn't mean you'll won't see me on PSOW.
I can also play it on the XBox.
So from tomorrow I'll start the quest from square one. And I'll finally find out what new things episode 2 brings.

Saffran
Aug 3, 2004, 04:06 PM
It sure didn't take long for you to give up. (3 hours? you didn't even get to the second part of the ruins, did you?)

I needed lv 116 to clear Ultimate with my HUmar - my Fonewearl might achieve the same around lv 108. My Hunewearl is Whitill and has WAY too much good stuffs, she'll cream the ruins... once I find a way to get through caves, that is.

Mystil
Aug 5, 2004, 03:55 PM
On 2004-08-03 12:17, Sha_Hua wrote:
After all been said and done I've decided to quit playing PSO on the dreamcast!
It's just to hard in the Ultimate ruins.
If I ever decide to continue my quest I'll level a bit first.
It's been a beautiful time and I'll won't forget it.

This doesn't mean you'll won't see me on PSOW.
I can also play it on the XBox.
So from tomorrow I'll start the quest from square one. And I'll finally find out what new things episode 2 brings.

DC days were much too over powered monster wise... V2 was horrendously evil. I couldn't really get out of Mines on V2. Vol Opt. . . .

I cannot clear offline mode with my fo for some reason...

Azbats
Aug 6, 2004, 06:22 AM
Well it seems if at first yuo don't succeed... er... Quit!!!

A little leveling up and you'll be fine to challenge ruins, don't give up so soon that just stinks of petulance.

Fireal
Aug 7, 2004, 05:34 PM
I completed ULT offline at level 112 which required a whole lot of scapes, TPs and mates....

Dana
Aug 8, 2004, 07:05 PM
Dana-90ish-olga flow
Sarah-98-falz
Adel-not sure

darkholemind
Aug 9, 2004, 07:34 PM
dont worry my fonewearl at lv 115 and the best varient of the twinkle star and i still have trouble it might be because of my purple ring that i keep dying but when i get off grounding and get my gamecube back ill attemp the ruins again but i had a 127 hunewearl and i couldnt beat it with her so what ever ill keep trying wish me luck

Saffran
Aug 9, 2004, 09:24 PM
People, we're talking V2 here... clearing ult offline under level 100 is (almost) impossible. You need to get online at some point or the other.

Dana
Aug 9, 2004, 09:37 PM
oopsie, was thinking V3, that means:
Dana-N/A
Sarah-N/A
Adel-N/A

as i don't have V2

shingo
Aug 10, 2004, 08:55 AM
Im leveling up my ranger who is now at lvl 114 four more lvls to go.well i cant go online(stupid dail up connection) but i dont care i will just wait for pso+ so i dont have to go online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shingo on 2004-08-10 06:57 ]</font>