PDA

View Full Version : what was your best pso moment/ fondest memory

trunkszero
Jun 16, 2002, 06:36 PM
when I recieved a twin brand and chao from a person i played with online

also can u guys check out the fanfic in my sig

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 16, 2002, 06:51 PM
Maybe this thread should be in OFF TOPIC you think?
Well greatest PSO moment was in an online Forest to Falz marathon(two or tree runs through) which took up all of the night and had the greatest teamwork.

A switch needed two people teammate was already there.

Either of us needed healing, teammate had my back and vice versa.

Someone was falling asleep at the controls? The the other YAHOO-ED!!! himself back up with symbol chat yahoos.

Needed a joke to liven up the dense mood in the Caves? Already done before I could ask for it.

Needed to go to shop? No brbr to stop battling. Just finished off the enemies and off I go while the teammate went on further and re-piped me right before I could ask for it.

Man that was so fun to be killing bosses in the early morning hours through and through. Bam 2:00 am Dragon gone. 3:00 am De Rol Le defeated in record time. 4:00 am Vol Opt disappears. 5:00 am Ruins over Falz is defeated and the song plays.

Priceless!

Malkavian
Jun 16, 2002, 07:02 PM
First time I used a SHOT
It may sound stupid but I became addicted to PSO cause the shots, i was liking the game but... my racast was very weak until i used a shot hehe. Some months later I had crush bullet 60-55% for each area

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jun 16, 2002, 07:05 PM
When I ran around the lobby screaming
I am NOT Kasera!
> Everybody

and she was screaming
I am NOT SnAPPLE!
> Everybody

and people still got us mixed up.

Kent
Jun 16, 2002, 07:24 PM
Back when I had a different weapon I used for each area; Gae Bolg for the forest, Flowen's Sword for the caves, Vjaya for the mines, and a Dragon Slayer for the ruins.

Needless to say, I was 0wning everything, in every area, in every difficulty. (back in version 1, anyway).

Davion
Jun 16, 2002, 07:24 PM
Beating Ultimate mode forest at level 68-70.

Figuring out that the scar on my character's face could spawn a massive Fanfic.

My first real rare (a photon claw)

Finishing my collection of four Flowen's swords with 50% against the four types.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-06-16 17:27 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Jun 16, 2002, 10:19 PM
First hour I played PSO back in Febuary, so great, no cheaters, most people didnt even know what some of the rares were, like anyone remember the Glass Sword aka the Lavis Cannon. Ah those were good times, the GLory Days I call it.

User9771
Jun 16, 2002, 11:04 PM
Probably waaayyy back when it first came out and playing the Forest for the first time. Man, it was beautiful. Running around with people not knowing what was going on, etc. I also remember this guy named Todd:12.47 handed me like 70,000 one day in P2. This was like within a few weeks of its launch. I thought that was aweome.

Reno
Jun 17, 2002, 10:55 AM
Probably when I first got version 1, suprisingly up until I reached lv100 I never saw any cheating, not once! (probably because we used to play on one of the really empty EU ships all the time :/) Plus about 5-6 of my friends in real life played the game back then too, so I could arrange games, trades etc before hand, 'twas great ^_^, meeting new people every day and such

And then there was the time when I got addicted to battle for a month or so, I met three really cool people (Seiya, *~enFORCE~* and VIRUS) and started battling like crazy all day... every day o_O, but then two of them dissapeared, and not long after that my character corrupted and I never really played again...

So ummm, it's kinda the very beginning of my Dreamcast PSO life and then the very end of it o_O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reno on 2002-06-17 08:59 ]</font>

Ina
Jun 17, 2002, 01:36 PM
mmmm....... meeting my PSO sis~~ >_<
playing ver1 with no cheaters XD
play with my friend's cat's claws!! and some other weapons.
completing c-mode with japanese ppl, and if i play with english players(at that time), half of them cheat.
playing with my friends in london, he got really annoyed when i constantly die in c1 XD(im good at dying apparently)

MetalGriever
Jun 17, 2002, 05:11 PM
I'd have to say getting to 100 for the very first time off a dimenian in Ruins 1. Of course, I never felt like I did before when I beat the c9 for the very first time with 2 HUnewearls and myself a HUcast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MetalGriever on 2002-06-17 15:15 ]</font>

StryderPSO
Jun 17, 2002, 05:38 PM
I met Valdor and Izakilla in the first 5 min. online and never stopped playing with them till IZA disapeared

Yosho
Jun 17, 2002, 06:26 PM
that first Double Saber i found http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Polenicus
Jun 17, 2002, 07:39 PM
Easy. When I finally beat Challenge 9 and got my first s-rank. (It took a number of tries, as Falz fluked out and killed our Force the first time, the next two times people lagged out, etc.)

I still have that s-rank twinsaber.

Zarana
Jun 17, 2002, 08:40 PM
Too many to count. Far, far too many to count.

... Perhaps when Ta'Vare, Makio and I decided to give our characters backstories. That went on for nearly three hours and I laughed until I couldn't breathe. Our stories got so ridiculous that we finally concluded we should just be a family.

It didn't end there, though. See, I'm a HUnewearl. Makio was a HUcast and Ta'Vare was a RAcaseal. After we decided that we were "siblings," there was quite an interesting talk about what kind of parents could have a Newman and two Androids as children... Eventually we agreed that our parents had to be a FOnewearl and a lazy, Spread Needle-using HUcast. Which brought up the, ah, 'interesting' topic of newman-android conception.

It's discussions like that that make me realize how many great people exist in this world. ... And subsequently, how few of them live anywhere near me. *sigh*

Nightmare_PSO_Legend
Jun 18, 2002, 04:53 PM
I,Nightmare's greatest moment in PSO was when I hunted this thief for 8 hours then finally Got back the item he stole from one of my clients I then was rewarded with a bunch of goodies and my reputation was greatly respected. Or It could be the time I raided this clan I truly hated called TFA. I stole there leaders precious weapon and raided the clan of most of there goods.

Daikarin
Jun 18, 2002, 05:19 PM
When I first got online. Now that was a great sensation.

donkeybeatz
Jun 18, 2002, 09:47 PM
On 2002-06-18 15:19, Ultimate wrote:
When I first got online. Now that was a great sensation.

oh yea... i remember when i first got online... i hardly slept.. and the game ruined my concentration in school. grrrr.
its also the first game i played online. =
--d-_-b Dj Donkey

dekar
Jun 19, 2002, 12:27 AM
my first rare offline (AGITO) in normal ruins