PDA

View Full Version : (#2) ult caves time attack. no mag no units

Kazlan
Aug 3, 2004, 09:31 PM
ok time yourself in the caves you can't have mags or units.(thanks for the help TheOneHero)

you time it to second from the time you enter the caves to the time the boss is dead. then you post your time. This is to be done offline. I will post the best times in the first post at the top and update them. I will do 4 different ones 1 person two person three person and four. then post the top theree times of each one.

it is also divided up again
levels 80-140 and levels 141-200
you are considered in the higher divison if more then one person in your party is 141 or higher.
if you start at 140 and level up to 141 you are in the lower division. you are considered in the higher division if more then one person in your party is over 141
(thanks for the help on this tactician7777)

Post your time, characters levels stats.
EXAMPLE (this is not my actual time just an example)
time: 6 hours 44 minutes
people: 2

Yui
lvl: 137
Fonewearl

DragonKiller
lvl: 91
Humar

have fun.
tell me any other time trial ideas you have.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yui on 2004-08-03 19:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yui on 2004-08-03 19:36 ]</font>

Dhylec
Aug 3, 2004, 10:17 PM
not quite the most innovative idea, but seem like others enjoyed your first forest topic.. =]

however, i suggest that you expand or modify this to cover more areas as a future provision
otherwise we'll fall into the repeated & simlar topic fad like one thread for each area of ep1, then ep2, then who knows what else will pop up after..

TheOneHero
Aug 3, 2004, 10:59 PM
G.H.O.S.T.09
Level: 121
RAmarl

Time: 38 minutes, 47 seconds.

Im going to try to beat my time tommorow...but for now...more Tales of Symphonia! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kazlan
Aug 4, 2004, 10:05 PM
On 2004-08-03 20:17, Dhylec wrote:
not quite the most innovative idea, but seem like others enjoyed your first forest topic.. =]

however, i suggest that you expand or modify this to cover more areas as a future provision
otherwise we'll fall into the repeated & simlar topic fad like one thread for each area of ep1, then ep2, then who knows what else will pop up after..

I will