PDA

View Full Version : Kids these days are funny

Robo47
Aug 4, 2004, 12:04 AM
Earlier this evening I was sitting in Altair 4 for the first time in months. I saw the poor thing turn into noob city with idiots spamming signs that said "get with us!" and i tell them to shut up and leave and bring up my own sign that says "No hope 4 U noob" and they say "Lets go to Vega!" and soon the room clears out. Alright cool, at least they were polite...

Then two more idiots come in, both HUmars(go figure), ones named Kenshin(again, go figure!), and the other named Zack. Zack and Kenshin were leveled at 146 and 195, both of which can be obtained with an AR code.

Well Zack goes asking everybody if anybody wanted to play TTF. After a while i say "Id play with you but im retired." Magically the two idiots go off on me and i just laugh at them because of the idiots they're making themselves look like.

"You retired and you got the game today?!"
"Why the hell are you playing?"
"OMG ur so gey!"

1.)no, i played long before your time, thank you
2.)because i have friends that dont come to PSOW
3.)no thats just your father

so after spouting my retorts the one idiot known as Zack says "so when did you get PSO?"
me -"November 2002"
Zack -"lol thats why it came out in December"
Kenshin -"owned"
me -"haha no, it was October"
Zack -"...well then join me, prove your worth"
me -"I dont need to prove myself to you"
Zack -"yes you do, you noob!"(gasp!mommy he cursed!)
me -"compare my level to yours and hush"
Kenshin -"you'res is an AR code noob"
me -"no, i earned my level, and yours is just as easily made with the some code"
Kenshin - (i missed this part)
me -"what? sorry i was distracted by my life"
Zack -"You mean the 1 u dont hav?"
me -"No i mean the one you wish you had"
Kenshin -(missed this part yet again)
me -"you people make me laugh, now away with you"

then I turned off my TV screen and went about my buisness.

*copy and paste title here* arent they?

Eihwaz
Aug 4, 2004, 12:14 AM
Whoa, you did a great job owning them. They sound like lame asstards. Maybe with luck they will FSOD themselves trying to dupe something.

RicoRoyal
Aug 4, 2004, 12:18 AM
Are you sure they weren't just fat, greasy, 40 year-old guys? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Whenever I find myself in your situation, I don't even bother replying. It's my experience, that most kids today suffer from mild to serious attention deficit disorders. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif Anything you message them will soon promptly dissapear into 10-year-old-oblivion.

Sef
Aug 4, 2004, 01:51 AM
I've seen those two around. Or atleast Kenshin.

Didn't think they'd turn out to be asshats. Go the world's youth! Show them what you've got!

Makes teenagers like myself look bad. No wonder no one plays with us. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

trypticon
Aug 4, 2004, 02:09 AM
I see both of them around quite often, and I can vouch for Zack being a fucktard. There are so many people named Kenshin online now, that I can't comment on him, because I can't keep up with them all.

Zack gets on my nerves though. You are correct in that he used a code to get to his level, as just a month or so ago, he was near or below level 100. The thing that drives me nuts about him is that he will tag along with you, and out of nowhere start acting like a jerk for no reason. I avoid the little brat though, so it doesn't really matter to me. He has been hanging out a lot in Altair 4 lately though, giving me just one more reason not to go there.

Evergea
Aug 4, 2004, 08:09 AM
Back in the day (Back to the Future?) on the Internet Beavis and Butthead types couldn't get onto the Internet, it just wasn't well known and kids just couldn't afford it. Only the hardcore *cool* computer junkies where on, with a few from the 'normal' world.

Then enter the birth of the Internet, all kinds of idiots flow through. I always thought humans where smart, can't blame me, I was a young kid. As I get older, I find most are idiots.

Guess who Phantasy Star Online appeals to the most? Beavis and Butthead types.

Mom and Dad, please dont' spoil your kids with online games. Have them get a job and earn their money, get responsibility and then buy the online game. When the lazy slackers are fired, we're all better off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Evergea on 2004-08-04 06:11 ]</font>

hucasts_rock
Aug 4, 2004, 08:43 AM
On 2004-08-03 22:04, Robo47 wrote:
Earlier this evening I was sitting in Altair 4 for the first time in months. I saw the poor thing turn into noob city with idiots spamming signs that said "get with us!" and i tell them to shut up and leave and bring up my own sign that says "No hope 4 U noob" and they say "Lets go to Vega!" and soon the room clears out.

Heh, Altair 4 has been like that for a while now ever since Antares 8 turned into a ghost town. Ironic how my friends and I first came to that block to avoid people like them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sef
Aug 4, 2004, 08:55 AM
On 2004-08-04 06:43, hucasts_rock wrote:

Earlier this evening I was sitting in Altair 4 for the first time in months. I saw the poor thing turn into noob city with idiots spamming signs that said "get with us!" and i tell them to shut up and leave and bring up my own sign that says "No hope 4 U noob" and they say "Lets go to Vega!" and soon the room clears out.

Heh, Altair 4 has been like that for a while now ever since Antares 8 turned into a ghost town. Ironic how my friends and I first came to that block to avoid people like them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Are you the ones bringing the plague with you? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

But hmm, I remember back when I started online(couple months ago), I didn't see many people at all, then there was a pretty good amount, none seemed to be complete jackasses. Then about a month ago there was a flood of 'n00bs' and spammers.

It seems to have died done though.

Scejntjynahl
Aug 4, 2004, 09:32 AM
I just ignore them. Why waste my time. Go in make a game lock it, and forget they even exist. By the way thank you for letting me join your game.

Ness
Aug 4, 2004, 04:19 PM
I've seen a bunch of asstard on PSO in my day, but those were some of the worst. PSO "came out in December" that'sw just sad.

Tycho
Aug 4, 2004, 04:39 PM

*copy and paste title here* arent they?

Yea. You know what's the worst? There's lots of em, and there's no talking sense into any of them.

For some reason people don't often end up flaming me, even if it's noobies. Maybe it's just that I don't like to flame people myself.

Except L200 beggars. >__>

InfernoNR7
Aug 4, 2004, 06:18 PM
Gosh, n00bs making newbies like me look bad..... tisk tisk tisk. Also, from this post, the name Kenshin has been defiled and I never shall use it again, I shall use one (or a combination of) Hitokiri, Battosai, or Himura.

digigram
Aug 4, 2004, 06:32 PM
My next character is going to be called "white devil" .... hows that for being cultural..

I'll have another one called gaijin #1

... ON-TOPIC....
This happens to everyone with a brain in that container on your shoulders... Try to ignore it.. when people do shit like that to me, i get EVERYONE in the room to report them to xbox's complaint system.. = banned.

Tycho
Aug 4, 2004, 06:39 PM
On 2004-08-04 16:32, digigram wrote:
My next character is going to be called "white devil" .... hows that for being cultural..

I'll have another one called gaijin #1

... ON-TOPIC....
This happens to everyone with a brain in that container on your shoulders... Try to ignore it.. when people do shit like that to me, i get EVERYONE in the room to report them to xbox's complaint system.. = banned.

Cool, never knew it was that easy. Do you know if it's like this on GC, or is it just Microsoft trying to keep Xbox-Live clean?

(I didn't get the cultural white devil thing btw. u_u)