PDA

View Full Version : Yasha hunt complete

TheWeeOne
Aug 4, 2004, 01:07 AM
Today has been the luckiest day in the world. I gots a Yasha (no %). It's funny because I fsod'ed my Sange just before finding it, but once I get another I'll have a legit S&Y!

Please everyone take note that if you see my character, MeteoricGuru, weilding S&Y, they are legit.

I just wanted to check, does anyone know which katana the S&Y gets it's %s from??? I'm hoping it's Sange, that way I can stat with a bit of %s. I already have20 PDs to get my first 5%

Quo
Aug 4, 2004, 01:22 AM
First of all: Congratulations!! Yasha is one of the hardest rares to obtain.

Second: S&Y gets its percents from the sword you used the other sword on (the sword you have equiped when you select "use"). This means you can pipe a Sange with uber percents (go for hit) and then convert.

Congrats again!

Edit: Where did you get it? Belra or Melqueek?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-08-03 23:23 ]</font>

Shintaro04
Aug 4, 2004, 01:23 AM
Both 2 combined.
And Congrats!

ViewtifulJoe
Aug 4, 2004, 01:44 AM
Anyone who finds Yasha, Guld Milla, Psycho Wand, or Heavan Punisher, (The 4 rarest weps) is either really lucky or insane. Yasha for example: There are about 20 melqueeks in an average offline cave run. Yasha being 1/60,000 from them, you would have to do 3,000 cave runs to kill 60,000. You would have to do about 3,500 to 4,000 temple runs to kill 20,000 Indi Belras. Congrats.

Deus-Irae
Aug 4, 2004, 02:14 AM
so, youve been activly hunting a yasha for countless hours, untill you were almost MAD???!!!

or would this topic be more aptly named: "Whoooo, i totally lucked out and a Yasha randomly dropped in one of my runs!!!"?

just curious.

TheWeeOne
Aug 4, 2004, 11:58 AM
I did the Ice spinner quest with Viridia over and over until you get to the two-person door. You get about twenty in 20-30 minutes of play. this makes it better than getting it from a belra, where you get 3 to 4 in 30 mins or so. Actually I was thinking of going belra because I wanted to lvl my Skyly.
Now that I have this, I cad delete my Viridia, as I've gotten all the big rares that his ID is any good for.

I gots a new sange too (5% machine) might wanna get another, might not. this is my fifth one since I started PSO, and my third to have %s

Eihwaz
Aug 4, 2004, 12:21 PM
On 2004-08-03 23:44, ViewtifulJoe wrote:
Anyone who finds Yasha, Guld Milla, Psycho Wand, or Heavan Punisher, (The 4 rarest weps) is either really lucky or insane.

Oh please, Psycho Wand and Heaven's Punisher aren't THAT rare. Both can be piped in the right IDs. Still a tough drop, but not the rarest items in the game, certainly. What about real Nei's Claw? Heck, what about Redria or Greenil Card? There are several items rarer than PWand or Heaven's Punisher. Just becuase it's uber doesn't mean it has to be really rare. And vice versa.

Anyway, congrats on your Yasha, many people would kill for one of those. Very tough drop, I'd say you got lucky. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-08-04 10:25 ]</font>

Hrith
Aug 4, 2004, 03:56 PM
On 2004-08-04 09:58, TheWeeOne wrote:
I did the Ice spinner quest with Viridia over and over until you get to the two-person door. You get about twenty in 20-30 minutes of play. this makes it better than getting it from a belra, where you get 3 to 4 in 30 mins or so.
MA2 -_-

Jarek
Aug 4, 2004, 10:24 PM
On 2004-08-04 13:56, Kef wrote:
MA2 -_-

Yeah, you can easily find roughly 8 or 9 belra's in a short amount of time from this. But if you've already got it, who cares I guess.
congrats, and I'd still hold out for a better sange.

PJ
Aug 4, 2004, 10:59 PM
On 2004-08-04 10:21, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2004-08-03 23:44, ViewtifulJoe wrote:
Anyone who finds Yasha, Guld Milla, Psycho Wand, or Heavan Punisher, (The 4 rarest weps) is either really lucky or insane.

Oh please, Psycho Wand and Heaven's Punisher aren't THAT rare.

Heaven's Punisher IS that rare. No matter what you say, Hildetorrs are freakishly hard to find XP

But about the Section ID exclusive cards, yesh, those are probably the rarest weapons in the game (Outside Yasha and Guld Milla)

Blitzkommando
Aug 4, 2004, 11:44 PM
Pinkal DB Sword and Purplenum Flowen's Sword are far rarer to see someone have than pretty much any other items, barring the Greennill and Redria cards. Mainly cause both suck, but having them means you most likely have all of the sets, which is cool.

Ryu_4
Aug 5, 2004, 05:48 PM
On 2004-08-04 21:44, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
Pinkal DB Sword and Purplenum Flowen's Sword are far rarer to see someone have than pretty much any other items, barring the Greennill and Redria cards. Mainly cause both suck, but having them means you most likely have all of the sets, which is cool.

Hmmmm dont all db swords and flowens swords look the same? never found any that look different...

Dana
Aug 5, 2004, 11:19 PM
yep they all do, but in different lights the flow sword looks diff, kinda cool in ult forest and temple, kinda yellow!

sonic_blast
Aug 5, 2004, 11:38 PM
btw what exactly is the colour of the flowen sword???
cos i'm pretty sure i got a white one, even in forest, it's not yellowish. and it's just a replica one.