PDA

View Full Version : Freeze technique

vdechpokket
Aug 4, 2004, 01:44 AM
I'm wondering how does the chance of freezing enemy calculated when using technique like barta, kibarta and so on. does the chance of freezing enemy vary between barta/kibarta/rabarta. if anyone knows the answer, please help.

Drago
Aug 4, 2004, 03:38 AM
Barta tends not to freeze, then gi-barta freezes abit, and Rabarta freezes the most. Although i'd say rabarta and gi-barta are just as likely to freeze.

Rainbowlemon
Aug 4, 2004, 06:02 AM
On 2004-08-04 01:38, Drago wrote:
Barta tends not to freeze, then gi-barta freezes abit, and Rabarta freezes the most. Although i'd say rabarta and gi-barta are just as likely to freeze.

Hmm, I thought at level 30 techs it was gibarta that was most likely to freeze and enemy. What I can say, though, is that normal barta never freezes.

Drago
Aug 4, 2004, 09:37 AM
I keep my techs pretty low(i have no choice), so thats all I can go by. Yet, it's quite accurate, barta don't freeze below lv 15 at least, but the other 2 do.

Eihwaz
Aug 4, 2004, 10:19 AM
It might also have something to do with how much Ice Resistance the enemy in question has. For instance, when using Rabarta, you might have a higher chance freezing a Tollaw than a Bartle.